[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

if a president can't be impeached after they leave office (as some people try to claim) - wouldn't that mean the president can do whatever the fuck they want the last few weeks of their term without worrying about being impeached?
sometimes i'm amazed that with your iq, you've managed to figure out how to eat and drink

if a president can't be impeached after they leave office (as some people try to claim) - wouldn't that mean the president can do whatever the fuck they want the last few weeks of their term without worrying about being impeached?

That's a weak argument. A president can do whatever they fuck they want without worrying about impeachment if they don't care about being impeached to begin with. I doubt any President cares about their reputation being tarnished among the people who didn't vote for them anyway, and every impeachment has been purely partisan theater. This one is no different.

The purpose of impeachment is the removal from office. He's already removed. You're not going to get 17 republicans to flip to ensure he can never hold office again, so what's the point? Just more transparent partisan theater. Waste of time and money. Just deliver the articles and call the pointless vote.

hard-hitting questions from executive producer of the hit video game depression quest

You all worry about the wrong things. Relax.

lXtx702.jpg

Almost 180,000 posts later, and this thread hasn't moved since the first few pages. It has become little more than gibbons slinging faeces at each other running in circles, punctuated by "gotcha" moments which the "other side" deflects from, projects against, and then circles back for another go. Ultimately everyone here is the same shade of grey without any actual consideration or even the slightest hint of recognition that the other person in the argument is equally as valid as their own.

But everyone loves their dopamine hit every time they think they've come up with a zinger to "own that tard", sometimes with single word screeches, and for others paragraphs of drivel. But they smile when they hit the reply button, and eagerly refresh the page to see what comes next.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

And I'm just as guilty of it as everyone else.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled shit flinging.

Almost 180,000 posts later, and this thread hasn't moved since the first few pages. It has become little more than gibbons slinging faeces at each other running in circles, punctuated by "gotcha" moments which the "other side" deflects from, projects against, and then circles back for another go. Ultimately everyone here is the same shade of grey without any actual consideration or even the slightest hint of recognition that the other person in the argument is equally as valid as their own.

But everyone loves their dopamine hit every time they think they've come up with a zinger to "own that tard", sometimes with single word screeches, and for others paragraphs of drivel. But they smile when they hit the reply button, and eagerly refresh the page to see what comes next.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

And I'm just as guilty of it as everyone else.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled shit flinging.
you are a strange dood.

ok I'm begging for company on this, but
listen to the above ^^^^
40 minutes of pure neglected music with a soul put into it
if you're not laughing and crying by the end of 40 minutes I'll give you your time back

Back