HION - I let her slob my nob

did i mention it is good to not be as ugly as blitz?

i think very few ppl are that ugly

cheers to not being ugly tw

Too bad I'm not ugly. :lol:

Anyway, I hope you feel accomplished you fucking douche. You did nothing but piss her off, it does nothing to me.
Yes because she doesn't look crazy whatsoever and wouldn't take the bus to come scratch the hell out of your car or some other insane act to get back at you...

i dunno you seem at the least irritated

Well, I am irritated. I'm fucking sick of people on TW fucking with my life, this has happened at least 3 times. I just don't get it. What would make someone WANT to go out of there way to fuck with me? For the lulz? That is fucking pathetic.

Well, I am irritated. I'm fucking sick of people on TW fucking with my life, this has happened at least 3 times. I just don't get it. What would make someone WANT to go out of there way to fuck with me? For the lulz? That is fucking pathetic.

stop posting shit about yourself dude wtf

fyi i'd hit

Apparently you really don't get it if it's happened 3 TIMES. Christ, learn.

Dude if you would have just posted her pic and said "hion", and thats it, this wouldn't have happened.

if someone asked who she was, you say a friend. You just had to post about YOU getting YOUR dick sucked. That comes off as a "HEY LOOK AT ME YEAH BROS, IM ONE OF YOU NOW"

I'm not saying thats what you meant, but thats what it looks like. This is tribalwar. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice(or thrice)...

while on the one hand i don't approve of nexting/fucking with people's personal lives, i'm baffled at how blitz could be confused and/or feeling victimized right now

you know what kind of people post here, you've been fucked with before (TWICE) and still continue to put shit from your personal life here

you are incredibly stupid

edit: hi jawsh

Dude if you would have just posted her pic and said "hion", and thats it, this wouldn't have happened.

if someone asked who she was, you say a friend. You just had to post about YOU getting YOUR dick sucked. That comes off as a "HEY LOOK AT ME YEAH BROS, IM ONE OF YOU NOW"

I'm not saying thats what you meant, but thats what it looks like. This is tribalwar. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice(or thrice)...

:nag:

oopsx.gif

Back