[So] I can't have sex...

more like 100% or i'm sterile

Withdrawal - The Pull Out Method of Birth Control

This method is estimated to have a 27% failure rate annually among typical users. That means that every year, over 1 in 4 people using withdrawal as their only method of birth control will get pregnant. Failure rates will be lower for couples using withdrawal in combination with another method. Perfect users can expect a failure rate as low as 4%, which actually compares favorably to many other methods. See table of contraceptive failure rates... Withdrawal has a 31% annual failure rate for teens because they typically have less practice using this method effectively. More about birth control failure rates for teens and young adults...

Do it well and the failure rate is 4%.

Behind-every-great-man.jpg

...for one week :(

my girlfriend got an iud. on the other hand, no more rubbers. and at least i can bust inside starting next week :bigthumb:

what birth control methods do your women use?

are you ok with birth control in general?

discuss

oh no it must suck to get blowjobs for a week

IUD's are nice, but I find that I actually hit the fucking thing when I'm inside. They can also cause cysts near the ovaries.

IUD's are nice, but I find that I actually hit the fucking thing when I'm inside. They can also cause cysts near the ovaries.

My OBGYN told me that women who have already had children should get an IUD versus a woman who has not yet had children. As it might be difficult to conceive after the IUD is removed.

Back