base²

-kllr2001-

Veteran X
Well, for the past 3-4 days I have been working on a mod.(die you h8ters) It's a base type mod with a few features added to it. I would like you guys (the community) to try it, and let me know what you think. I'm willing to make any changes or add something if enough people want it.

Download: http://alexalemi.com/tlf/files/base2.zip

If you find any bugs/problems, please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Changes: Added a few new guns that are balanced. (no bs guns)

Sniper Rifle
Missile Launcher
Shotgun
Grapple Hook (this little device is neat, most heavys use it to get to high places faster... takes some practice to master)
Took out elf gun (was rather useless, and lagged)

LAPC shoots grenades HAPC shoots mortars (slow reload) Light Armor's beacon is a pulse sensor, medium's beacon is a speed booster, heavy's beacon is a temporary shield. Medium armor is the one that can deploy things. New turret: AA Turret, shoots at vehicles only. A base alarm that detects enemys within a certain range.

Theres alot more changes but I cant think of everything now

Also, new game types like:

Flag Hunter
Kill the Rabbit
Duel
Duel Tournament
Team Rabbit

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the alexalemi.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

I dont know... I can't write code, I can only read and understand it, and i imagine if it is possible, it would be quite a bit of coding

Edit: Now that I look at that website closer, there could be a way for you to make an AI bot in a map, and give it way points to go to, only thing is that someone would have to write a script to make the bots fly... but it can be done from what I know.

If you were to make a route with bots, youd have to have knowledge in map making and scripting...

Last edited:
please release it unvol'd so some of us can actually play it on an enjoyable scale... (grappling on a light would be kickass fun... )

I like how all the variables are prefixed with "$HaVoC"

//Here is where you set up all the features in HaVoC.
//For instructions on what these things mean, refer
//to guide.txt that came with HaVoC or the site as
//they both have in depth instructions on the
//settings in this file:
//http://havoc.sirris.com

I think all the "work" went in to finding how to put that stupid little 2 in the filename after you zipped up HaVoC...

I take that back.. after playing it, it's crappy maps with some stolen ideas packed together. Probably just the havoc admin code stolen :lol:

Back