Andrew Tate

LOL WTF vanster loves elon again

No idea how you fabricated that one out of thin air, but that's kind of what you do. I don't love or hate either one of them. I'm entertained by the people that do.

You get less entertaining every year.

BFMfcYKCAAEFFnd.jpg

Vanster regurgitated that lie pretty fast but hey…npcs gonna npc

I didn't know it wasn't true, and neither did any of you, else you would have posted all this then. You think the arrest was wrong, Tate is innocent? What point are you trying to make here?

For the TW Duck Dynasty fellators, things are so much easier for them when you reduce an entire story to one person's fault. I'm very happy to take on that role for you. When he is sentenced to prison, make sure the world knows it was all me that put him there.

There is no cure for idiocy.

I didn't know it wasn't true, and neither did any of you, else you would have posted all this then. You think the arrest was wrong, Tate is innocent? What point are you trying to make here?

For the TW Duck Dynasty fellators, things are so much easier for them when you reduce an entire story to one person's fault. I'm very happy to take on that role for you. When he is sentenced to prison, make sure the world knows it was all me that put him there.

There is no cure for idiocy.

:o:

:rofl:

I've said for years that this place has been reduced to a right-wing echo chamber of anti-science nutjobs. People at work hardly even ask me to log in so they can read the craziness that you spout every day. The laughably small population of this place isn't because of a game no one plays, it's because the consanguineous simpleton yokels have driven out every minority, every female, and every educated person that used to come here.

The exception is a handful of us that remain here and post because we know how much it bothers the hillbillies. The rest of the world has dismissed you.

I've said for years that this place has been reduced to a right-wing echo chamber of anti-science nutjobs. People at work hardly even ask me to log in so they can read the craziness that you spout every day. The laughably small population of this place isn't because of a game no one plays, it's because the consanguineous simpleton yokels have driven out every minority, every female, and every educated person that used to come here.

The exception is a handful of us that remain here and post because we know how much it bothers the hillbillies. The rest of the world has dismissed you.

tw lost its "vanster's coworkers" audience? :(

tw lost its "vanster's coworkers" audience? :(
its a scripted response hes posted many many times when pushed into a logical corner

but also false given the risk of them finding out he has thousands of dollars in unpaid fines for dui and choking women. ok lets be honest even thats not true because how does he have coworkers

Back