Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate by SeVeReD - Page 60 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate
Page 60 of 827
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1181 - 08-20-2020, 23:14
so what is this? biden suddenly starts talking good just as he "accepts" the nomination? i'm doubly not being doubly manipulated into that vote. they're all crooks **** the lot of them

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1182 - 08-20-2020, 23:44
not very often I can say
I told you so
but
I told you so
he's off the drugs as long as he doesn't have to worry about the investigation
still on going

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1183 - 08-20-2020, 23:54
He's reading it from a news anchor teleprompter. He's good at that. Off script it's a different story.
WATCH: Joe Biden formally accepts Democratic nomination for president - YouTube

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1184 - 08-21-2020, 00:00
don't worry he'll be back to droolin on himself in no time

trust the plan

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1185 - 08-21-2020, 01:41
^take it from the expert in drooling on themselves while posting

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1186 - 08-21-2020, 02:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
^take it from the expert in drooling on themselves while posting
Ever play dive bomb?

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
1187 - 08-21-2020, 02:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvpkr3x5AbM

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1188 - 08-21-2020, 16:09
Meanwhile, back to focusing on the
Real Criminals
Ron Johnson subpoenas ex-State Department official to testify about deleting Christopher Steele communications

Quote:
...The subpoena came after a Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian election interference released this week revealed that after the Steele dossier was published by BuzzFeed in January 2017, Steele asked Winer to "make note" of their correspondence and then "either destroy all the earlier reports Steele had sent the Department of State or return them" to Steele.

“So, I destroyed them, and I basically destroyed all the correspondence I had with him," Winer said about information that was on his personal devices. Winer...

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1189 - 08-21-2020, 17:25
Rose McGowan unleashes fury against Joe Biden, Democrats: 'You are monsters, frauds'
[I have no idea who this Rose is but...]
Quote:
Rose McGowan blasted Joe Biden and the Democratic Party on the final day of the Democratic National Convention in a series of tweets in which she dubbed them all "frauds."

The actress and activist, 46, who has stood behind Biden assault accuser Tara Reade and blasted Hollywood stars for their support of the Democratic presidential nominee, made her distaste for Biden loud and clear as she ripped his speech in which he described America as a "cloak of darkness" under Trump.
[...]

"You are the season of darkness. @JoeBiden @dnc You are monsters. You are frauds. You are the lie," McGowan reacted on the social media platform.

She went on to question the Democratic Party's ability to create change and provide support for citizens facing racial inequality, economic issues and police brutality.

"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf---kers," she wrote.
[...]

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1190 - 08-21-2020, 17:31
Quote:
"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf---kers," she wrote.
[...]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjPEkh-1S4E

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-21-2020 at 17:35..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1191 - 08-21-2020, 18:52
Biden - NATIONAL
mask mandate

the good news is, people can't see the scowl my face makes
when their offensiveness approaches me

which is a good thing if you run into this guy

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
1192 - 08-21-2020, 21:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Rose McGowan unleashes fury against Joe Biden, Democrats: 'You are monsters, frauds'
[I have no idea who this Rose is but...]
she aint wrong

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1193 - 08-22-2020, 07:12
is this widespread OFN, and i just missed it earlier this year?

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1194 - 08-22-2020, 08:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
He's reading it from a news anchor teleprompter. He's good at that. Off script it's a different story.
WATCH: Joe Biden formally accepts Democratic nomination for president - YouTube
A president that can read is an improvement

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1195 - 08-22-2020, 09:23
ya, so far all presidents have had literacy problems

bush 1 was in such bad shape that barbara had 2 start programs 4 adult reading

sources familiar w/ the president's thinking have informed us that barack obama had to axe his secretary how 2 spell his own name

lincoln had his psycho wife mary do all the writing 4 him which is how we ended up w/ crazy **** like the emancipation proclamation

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1196 - 08-24-2020, 06:55
Listen here, Fat.

Me and crackerjack, that's what we called him back in the day, back in the day when I was a life guard and boy my leg hairs sure were blonde, all the kids loved to touch my blonde leg hair, and back then we used to tie an onion on our belts, as was the style, onions used to cost 5 cents for every pound, we used to call them bumblebees though on account of the little bee stamped on every side... Uh... Oh... right vote for Biden, the real Biden at 1800-JoeBiden.com or you're not a real black person, you dog faced pony soldier!

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
1197 - 08-24-2020, 08:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Listen here, Fat.

Me and crackerjack, that's what we called him back in the day, back in the day when I was a life guard and boy my leg hairs sure were blonde, all the kids loved to touch my blonde leg hair, and back then we used to tie an onion on our belts, as was the style, onions used to cost 5 cents for every pound, we used to call them bumblebees though on account of the little bee stamped on every side... Uh... Oh... right vote for Biden, the real Biden at 1800-JoeBiden.com or you're not a real black person, you dog faced pony soldier!
Tom Jordan

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1198 - 08-24-2020, 13:23
listen here jack, vote for me or ya aint black

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1199 - 08-25-2020, 13:36
**** the Electoral College
and who needs the Popular Vote either

EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Gates-Linked Election ‘Integrity’ Group Falsifies ‘Bipartisan’ Claims While War-Gaming How Biden Could Seize Power Even if Trump Wins

Quote:
THE TRANSITION INTEGRITY PROJECT – WHICH BILLS ITSELF AS A BULWARK AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP’S REFUSAL TO CONCEDE THE 2020 ELECTION – IS FOUNDED BY A BOARD MEMBER OF GEORGE SOROS’S OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION AND A VICE PRESIDENT OF THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY-LINKED BERGGRUEN INSTITUTE, THE NATIONAL PULSE CAN EXCLUSIVELY REVEAL.
Quote:
The breathless media coverage of TIP in the last few days has hailed the group’s “bipartisanship,” but a National Pulse investigation has found that the group is anything but. In reality, it’s another globalist front comprised of Soros staffers, linked to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and appears to exist for the express purpose of backing Biden’s claims to the White House in an event of a disputed election in November.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-25-2020 at 13:40..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1200 - 08-26-2020, 10:40
Of course there's this good advise from Hillary.

Clinton: Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'

“We’ve got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” Clinton says — predicting a bitter and messy election and urging fellow Democrats to not give “an inch.”

I would say this is an act of desperation They are fighting for their lives.
They don't hate Trump. They don't hate this country. Hate requires emotional capacity. These people know they are GOT and they're doing what all psychopaths do. Whatever it takes, no matter the destruction; Twist and lie

btw i put Lindsay Graham right up criminally with Hillary, Biden,,, if limp lindsay doesn't hold back the law, they're going to make sure he sinks too.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-26-2020 at 10:44..
Page 60 of 827

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
biden is a pedo , blackpeople's tip jar empty , corrupt asshole , cybertrump 2077 , i would still fuck twiggy , kamala kocksucker kween (kkk) , kill yourself midxe , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon is malding , loser biden loser thread , pissfans sad , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , qteam is q , reggs fucks his sister , severed is mentally ill , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , suddenly biden syndrome , teh not q , tehvul is q , _nico soaks philip