Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

1299914762468.jpg

What a bunch of douche bags. As they drive their Honda's and Toyota's and watch their Sony TV and PS3's. The irony of idiot Americans.

Last edited:
hey guys my friend said on facebook that it's no big deal so stop being a bunch of emo crybabies who suck at the bloated rotting teat of the american media hegemony

Americans are so fucking stupid. The most ignorant people on this planet bar none. You have smoke blown up your asses all day and refuse to hear any facts nor see any truths.

Americans are so fucking stupid. The most ignorant people on this planet bar none. You have smoke blown up your asses all day and refuse to hear any facts nor see any truths.

even more ignorant than the indigenous peoples of africa? i'm just looking to calibrate my absentometer here.

Excuse me but my girlfriend is not “the same people who bombed Pearl Harbor”.

Fucking ignorant pieces of shit.

L. Spiro

Who has the news about the recent shaking? It started up again and the government just issued a high-alert state for all of Kanto (which includes Tokyo).

L. Spiro

All the feeds I have are not talking about it.
I only know because my coworker called to tell me. But I can’t find any information about it.

L. Spiro

Back