The Death Penalty

This Person is in Need of the Death Penalty

• Total voters
To each their own, I find people that make whiny sweeping generalizations very annoying. Make no mistake, this guy is whining about how whiny he thinks others are.

I get it. I said I find it amusing. I didn't say I would listen to it for long ;)
That said, I could say that about 99% of people.

Neither true victims were killed
We let people fuck around too much and they never find out

Until they do but by definition it's too late for them. It's others that need to glean the finding out portion of the lesson to have an impact on the behavior of a group. One person at a time finding out isn't having an impact on those yet to learn the lesson. And therefor it's a matter of edumucations ;)

There really is no need to kill this thing, as statistics show that there is a high probability that it will kill itself soon. Not to mention that dope fiends wither away quickly so the best bet is to feed it a regular supply of cheap & dirty Mexican meth until it finally kills itself.

*edit - I believe this happened down-unda, so it might be better to feed it cheap and dirty Chinese meth. Can't imagine what they cut their shit with, but I bet it's worse than what the Mexicans are cutting it with.

Last edited:
This thread requires you to play this narrative out in your head

-Your child goes into a convenience store
-They are beaten with an ax by a person... doesn't look that bad but
--They end up hit in such a way in the face there is permanent nerve damage and scaring,,, but the worse part is the cognitive damage. Your child who was going to be a world famous scientist ,,,, your child can barely speak, drools constantly, and now goes into bizarre hysterics bordering on violent. The Doctors say they'll need constant care and watch....

In 5 years the prisoner is released by Newsome because of prison overcrowding....

ok i got this one
your child is trying to score some adderall because, well,
the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree
but instead their college roommate dealer gives them fentanyl
(loud music, couldn't hear right, child said for her; he heard herd...)

Drug dealers should get homicide charges just as anyone would selling a knockoff drug not managed during manufacturing like anyone else would.

If I make a batch of kombucha and sell it, and people go blind, I am liable. Why should a drug dealer be any different?

I used to only carry if I was going to be a ways away from home. Now my gun is right beside my truck remote. They are never separated

and when I see a sign that says no firearms.. I walk the fuck right by it

Last edited:
Back