[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Re: private prisons

In the 90s I did some consulting for Wackenhut before they sold out. It was a comparison of private prisons by financial statements and other information when they owned GEO Group, the private prison operator. George Zoley was president and CEO as he is now. I remember looking into his eyes and you can see the evil dripping off him like hair dye on Rudy Giuliani.

Graaat find bael
"What do you think I am, some kind of jackass?" Giuliani asked. "That's intended to frighten me, you want to frighten me. You want to scare me, like you have some of these companies and stations that have gone ahead and kissed your you-know-what. Because they're afraid of you."

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
"Well, I tell you I'm a crazy guy, I really am, I'm just really crazy," Giuliani continued. "So not only haven't you scared me, you've actually given me something that I couldn't get through the censorship that's been set up so nobody can see your machines."

Giuliani asserted that the lawsuit would allow his "independent experts" to examine the voting machines and delve deeply into Dominion's investors and business connections.

He threatened their lives, did he not? Perhaps he will do like the others and say that he was acting on Trump's encouragement, in the hopes that grants him some leniency.

pPfJKYW.jpg

He threatened their lives, did he not? Perhaps he will do like the others and say that he was acting on Trump's encouragement, in the hopes that grants him some leniency.

If I had a dime for every time my dad threatened my life when I was younger for doing stupid shit and pissing him off...

Still never thought about turning him in to the FBI lol

The father might be, legit, a threat and needed to be turned-in.

He sounds, if testimony is to be believed, like a danger to his family. Of course... I haven't seen anyone present his side, we're only being presented one side of the story and I don't think that is coincidental.

However, this kid has turned this into a huge grift for himself and you can see that as evidenced in his reasoning for his actions regarding the GoFund me page.

It's unreal how Orwellian reality is becoming.

were you acting on oj simpsons encouragement when you beat and strangled a woman?

Did you deserve jail too?

Back