How come there's no girls on this forum

nice.

edit: kj, remember that thread I made about being so drunk I applied to the freemasons?

got a repy :-|

I must apologise for the delay in getting back to you but I have been on holiday.

From what you said you clearly are aware of the Fraternal nature of Masonry. The first step is to send you some information and pre application form, then we can make arrangements for you to have a preliminary interview to see what type of Lodge would suit you.

vegas chicks love guys with yellow teeth, receding hairlines & wearing t-shirts.

SuicideTaxi.jpg

Jeez if you're gonna rag on a picture, at least pick some modern ones:

287685751_l.jpg

841079503_l.jpg

l_ac67fa1bdc5b14c8f8bbb1b8fd13ceec.jpg

379452834_l.jpg

And finally... in closing... this is fitting:

Spoiler

Thanks morons... this thread was fun :lol:

Last edited:
I would suspect for every post by a female there are seven or eight lurking. Evidently one way to draw them out is to offer Lich King beta keys.

This thread is so hard to read when you have an extremely bad cold and are high on Dayquil.

What the fuck is going on?

So... let's review...

I'm sure that all the faggots reposting my pic never took a bad picture in their lives....

In fact, all the people posting and reposting my pic... hey, go figure... I don't think any of them have ever posted a picture of themselves on TW.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?!??!

So... let's review...

I'm sure that all the faggots reposting my pic never took a bad picture in their lives....

In fact, all the people posting and reposting my pic... hey, go figure... I don't think any of them have ever posted a picture of themselves on TW.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?!??!

you need to go look up masochism and then paint a little mental picture

imagine yourself in a large room

hundreds of people are in this large room

pointing their fingers and laughing

oh my god how they are laughing

at

you

SuicideTaxi, I think you are doing a good job trolling right now.

This is like Kurayami-level type trolling; I am impressed.

Back