No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 14 of 117
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
261 - 07-27-2021, 23:36
The darker they are the worse they are.

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
262 - 07-28-2021, 05:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Ngfm, are people of color bad careworkers?
Standard of care depends on where they were born and raised

if ur care worker came from the slums of Mumbai, I'd double check their standards of cleanliness

and most are always loud in their weird jibber jabber talk

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
263 - 07-28-2021, 06:25
Quote:
They're not bad, just LOUD. They call my dad MR. Bill and address him that way. Think of someone who is yell talking on a cell phone. That is how they talk all the time, even though my dad is next to them. During the day someone else will show up. It could be the shift change, a physical therapy person, or someone from hospice checking my dad. The person from the agency will yell talk with the other people in the room and it's very LOUD. Hearing them yell, "MR BILL ARE YOU HAPPY?" "MR BILL HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" It gets old quick.

The other problem is you don't know who will show up. It always seemed like once we got someone comfortable with my dad, someone else would show up and we'd have to train them as to what to do. We would have to figure out if they could cook. To the agency, each of their workers was the same. They don't tell you if someone new is showing up. The best workers would be requested by others, and then they would move on to another agency. The turn over was very high, especially if we got a white worker who knew what they were doing.

Thus, we don't use an agency, but private workers we pay $20/hr in cash under the table. One of them has since gone back to a full time job because she gets the medical benefits. The agency only pays their workers $10/hr and they keep the $13/hr as profit for the overhead of their company. So most of the time, the workers who show up are POC, broke, and YELL TALK.

Regarding my house, I would have never imagined that I would need a single story home and need to bring my dad home. I've lived in my home since 1988, original owner. The house had major work done, completely renovated. I've shown pictures of my kitchen. The house is 1,400 square feet. Most people downsize as they get older and the kids move out. I never moved to a huge house because I didn't want another mortgage. I had paid off this house 4 years after it was bought. Now I need a massive house that has a room for my dad, live in quarters for a caretaker, and space for all the stuff from both homes. That's why I never moved to Leesburg. My job was still down here and I couldn't see moving all my stuff in the house up there, because Laurie would have told me to throw it all away. My life and everything I do is still down at the house I'm currently living in.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-28-2021 at 07:34..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
264 - 07-28-2021, 07:19
1400 sq ft is quite some kitchen though.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
265 - 07-28-2021, 07:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
1400 sq ft is quite some kitchen though.
Right, this is the kitchen. It was 50k for the downstairs renovation. It turned out great but we went through hell doing it. I'm not going somewhere else where I have to do all that again.

My computer room back in 2016. That was after new carpet was installed. We had to move everything out of that room, and the computer desk barely went back together. They don't make a desk like that anymore. Like I'm supposed to move all that to a new place. If I moved to Leesburg, I'd need another house to put all my stuff.

Ashley's room. See, it still has all her stuff in it. That's how it looks right now. To have a live in, I'd have to clean everything out of the drawers, cabinets, closet, and the problem is there are stairs. So right now it's still Ashley's room, even if she's never coming back here.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-28-2021 at 07:53..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
266 - 07-28-2021, 08:36
Quote:
Not all POC. Seems like most of the times when you see a story about a careworker mistreating a patient, its usually a black female(s) doing the mistreating. Get a flip careworker or hispanic

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
267 - 07-28-2021, 09:22
If you get a flip one you are almost guaranteed happy endings

that would be a nice way to into the afterlife

Hey Angelo - time for my bed bath

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
268 - 07-28-2021, 15:12
is it going to be possible to end poc yell talking or is that one in the genes

bc i feel that the major obstacle to integration at this point is just this volume issue of screaming like chimps everywhere they go and beating their jiggaboo war drums from dusk til dawn which makes them an incessant nuisance and its clear that everyone knows this and for some reason it is completely taboo to mention that YOU ARE TOO LOUD

can we just totally drop chemistry and american history from school curriculum n replace with a correct volume to speak at course? doesn't even need to be etiquette just a decibel meter and a hard electric shock to anyone who goes over

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
269 - 07-28-2021, 16:14
Read the OPs post, did not read another thing in here...

But seriously guy - what the **** is wrong with you and possesses you to post your Dear Diary on TW?!

Have you not had enough lashings from the peons that troll these boards, or are you just a glutton for punishment!?

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
270 - 07-28-2021, 16:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post

But seriously guy - what the **** is wrong with you and possesses you to post your Dear Diary on TW?!

Have you not had enough lashings from the peons that troll these boards, or are you just a glutton for punishment!?
autism

not even 1ce

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
271 - 07-28-2021, 17:09
Quote:

Is this the first ngfm post you've read?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
272 - 07-28-2021, 17:22
Quote:

see, the difference is we love ngfm, and would never want to hurt him, because he's not always an ******* like most people here.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
273 - 07-28-2021, 17:48
Quote:

Welcome to TW, please enjoy your torment.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
274 - 07-28-2021, 19:10
TW: There's NGFM. And then there is everyone else.

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
275 - 07-28-2021, 20:28
Quote:
Is this the first ngfm post you've read?
In it's entirety....probably.

But seriously, from the bits and pieces I have seen, this guy gets the hump of the ****ing whale from the tidbits that patrol these forums 24/7 - I kind of hoped he would have learned from the error of his wayz.

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
276 - 07-28-2021, 20:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
see, the difference is we love ngfm, and would never want to hurt him, because he's not always an ******* like most people here.
SO he's just a part time *******? Would you want to hurt him part of the time then? Who the **** are you anyways you forum humping bot junkie little ***** cumstain curtain ****.

Get off my lawn.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
277 - 07-28-2021, 20:57
mabel pls

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
278 - 07-28-2021, 21:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
They're not bad, just LOUD.
Yeah but does your dad like them? He might like the way they talk to him. Easy to hear. Sense of humor. I mean, if they were Sluggo, that would be different.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
279 - 07-28-2021, 21:16
Quote:
SO he's just a part time *******? Would you want to hurt him part of the time then? Who the **** are you anyways you forum humping bot junkie little ***** cumstain curtain ****.

Get off my lawn.
lmao triggered mother****er

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
280 - 07-28-2021, 21:27
Quote:

Get off my lawn.
You're just like a mile behind. Listen we all get ngfm, he's a special case. You can bang your head against the wall, or march along with the occasion.

Page 14 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm