[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yelling fire in a movie theater or yelling you have a bomb on a plane is not an opinion. If you want to keep your account, don't violate their terms of service. Seems pretty simple to me but MAGAs have issues with concepts such as Occam's Razor and, well, reading above a 3rd grade level in general.

Yelling fire in a movie theater or yelling you have a bomb on a plane is not an opinion. If you want to keep your account, don't violate their terms of service. Seems pretty simple to me but MAGAs have issues with concepts such as Occam's Razor and, well, reading above a 3rd grade level in general.

You followed 30-40 qanon twitter accounts

Just :lol: i wonder if you are even special in this regard. Kitty and kale be teaching me the alt-right ways too, wonder how many accounts they follow

Lifting the travel ban makes sense. Now that you've banned all the domestic terrorists, you'll need to import all new ones.

Last edited:
lol this retarded faggot is back? :lol: hasnt skipped a beat

FB_IMG_1610747153385.jpg

compelling and potent normie bait. chum in the water dudes it may get pretty thick. so the first flag, sure you have a point they wanted to keep slaves. second flag, sure you have a point they were trying get rid of some portion of a population (but after reading some things about weimar, in the context of WWI rapearations, i might understand some of that motivation). third flag is pretty fucking weak, and you'll have to clutch and clamor for straws to try to contrive and mislead people towards some motivation, unless you've been misled and motivated your self

im the full qucumber i get all of my q news right here in the maga thread

stop the steal my doods

biden will NEVER be president

Back