its time for an honest discussion

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
Trump 2024? Will he even run?

I think Biden admin is gonna face a hell of a challenge in the next 2 years, inflation is gonna rek his voter base and whichever Repugnicant runs against him will probably have a full box of ammo. Unless some other manufactured crisis comes along??? WAR W/ CHINA?!?

Guys. This will be the TW Think-Tank. I think we can do good work in here. I think we can set aside our partisan differences to discuss this highly partisan topic which would otherwise exacerbate and showcase our partisan differences. We r above that.

:lolwut: :srsly:

If he doesn't, Ron DeSantis will. So far he seems like the only one that is doing what he says he's going to do. I would vote for him.

But if he ran on the ticket against Trump, I'd vote for Trump.

Nothing else matters until 2020 is fixed, the traitor fraudsters are hung, and Trump is reinstated as the rightful President.

Nothing else matters until 2020 is fixed, the traitor fraudsters are hung, and Trump is reinstated as the rightful President.

Bro what part of HONEST discussion did you miss? The only way Trump comes back to the White House is in 2025.

Republicans end up at 54 seats in the senate and 230 in the house after 2022 midterms.

Trump runs in 2024 and republicans gain more in the house/senate up to 60 seat majority and we transform America back to its original state.

Then Desantis runs in 2028 and 2032.

Together they bring God back to America, free the debt slaves, and red pill woke zombies from their media controlled overlords.

Republicans control the house for the next 100 years.

the woke zombies poisoning their own party is a strong variable... not sure the average centrist dem can take their bullshit for 2 more years

Trump will be in the debates just to make it more fun but will not tear into desantis as much as everyone else, then he will endorse desantis

dems are looking at a slaughter in 2022

moreso than the usual off year elections for the party in power

biden wont be bringing people to the polls and the woka cola army will push more fearmongering to try to get people to the polls to offset the slaughter... and hypothetically drive even more indies against them

The ginger snap said Biden intends to run in 2024. I don't think he will. I think they are saying that so the DNC doesn't start thinking about primarying him. The issue becomes the war chest. I read a good article a few weeks ago about when candidates need to announce and start fundraising for the presidency. You are looking at Jan 2023.

I do hope the Dems get slaughtered in the 2022 elections. So in Jan 2023 all those new representatives and senators will be getting sworn in and they can get to work impeaching Biden. But also in Jan 23 we should see folks announce. GOP will be probably 8-10 folks. Dems won't openly primary their sitting president unless he does an LBJ.

I really don't know what Biden's puppetmasters will have him do.

Oh, and for the new Congress - in their downtime between impeaching Biden, I truly hope they deal with big tech and social media.

gah it drives me crazy when they tease us JAM IT IN

i can not wait to do more voding though really my dudes

Problems at the beginning of a Presidency are easily fixed by the end.

The fact that you even blame a President for economic cycles shows how easily manipulated you are as part of the masses.

By the end of this all you will be worshipping Biden for solving the inflation as well easily as you blamed him for it.

Your memory is skin deep.

Back