Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:
Page 17 of 549
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
321 - 07-13-2009, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
Cheesewreck? That **** is probably the death. I have had blue cheese strain before (blueberry x cheese) and it was amazing, though I wouldn't necessarily call it a moldy smell. I wouldn't personally smoke anything that smelled like mold, that **** can **** you up and not in a good way.

Moldy bud always smells like cat piss too me, which always amazes me that people smoke that strain.
moldy smell and moldy cheese smell are two totally different things and a totally different smell. What i was explaining was nothing like a moldy bud smell. Im talking about that moldy cheese smell.. jsut like fresh blue cheese or one of the other exotic cheese's

edit: lol at ad

Professional Mold Removal
24/7 Emergency Svcs - Since 1986 Free Estimates (858) 560-0444
pdrestorationsandiego.com/cm

Last edited by Travace; 07-13-2009 at 17:39..
Sponsored Links
Apathy
Veteran++
Old
322 - 07-13-2009, 17:37
did someone say CHEESY?

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
323 - 07-13-2009, 17:38
I honestly do not see how anyone picks ground buds out of a grinder. i dont know about your grinder but mine has many teeth inside so i cant even fit my fingers in between them. I have to tap my grinder as well to get the ground bud out as it is usually pretty sticky still.

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
324 - 07-13-2009, 17:42

Last edited by Krayvok; 09-30-2011 at 23:12..
Apathy
Veteran++
Old
325 - 07-13-2009, 17:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
I honestly do not see how anyone picks ground buds out of a grinder. i dont know about your grinder but mine has many teeth inside so i cant even fit my fingers in between them. I have to tap my grinder as well to get the ground bud out as it is usually pretty sticky still.
Agreed. I grind it till its full, turn it upside down, slap it down on my tray and pack a full bowl.. not a few chunks from between the teeth, but I guess my tolerance is high.

Like me.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
326 - 07-13-2009, 17:54
man i need to buy a freaking grinder that has a screen for the kief....i just use a little plastic one, but it works really well. i actually find that a lot of the metal ones with the sieve dont do a very good job of grinding the bud up very fine. at least not nearly as good as my plastic one.

what's a good brand name grinder? there's obviously tons of kitschy grinders (bullet revolver, skulls, yin/yang etc) but i dont give a **** about that stuff

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
327 - 07-13-2009, 19:23
Quote:
moldy smell and moldy cheese smell are two totally different things and a totally different smell. What i was explaining was nothing like a moldy bud smell. Im talking about that moldy cheese smell.. jsut like fresh blue cheese or one of the other exotic cheese's
Ah, I see. I read it differently than intended. The blue cheese that I smoked didn't really smell cheesy, but it was definitely strong smelling. More like an onion actually.

Long day. Went to the chiropractor because my back had been hurting (first time for either), and found out I have a pinched nerve in my back. Going to Ireland for work in two days, the plane ride is going to ****ing suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkivviS View Post
what's a good brand name grinder?
I bought mine at a local head shop, though I am sure you could find better ones online now. I am not a huge fan of the kif catchers though. They are always too big or bulky for my taste. But for brand names, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is chromium crusher. I have a buddy that swears by them.

This website also lists their top 5 grinders with a little review(chromium crusher is #2)
http://weedgrinders420.com/chromium-crusher-grinder

Last edited by dubsack; 07-13-2009 at 19:32..
thedrummingfish
VeteranXV
Old
328 - 07-13-2009, 19:31
Gah, haven't smoked in like 3 days. I have a piss test on Wednesday. Thank god for Dilution + B Complex vitamins + Creatine.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
329 - 07-13-2009, 19:35
Quote:
man i need to buy a freaking grinder that has a screen for the kief....i just use a little plastic one, but it works really well. i actually find that a lot of the metal ones with the sieve dont do a very good job of grinding the bud up very fine. at least not nearly as good as my plastic one.

what's a good brand name grinder? there's obviously tons of kitschy grinders (bullet revolver, skulls, yin/yang etc) but i dont give a **** about that stuff
i got a space case (friend bought 3 of them on ebay for around 40 bucks)

its all polished metal, works great, has a keef catcher at the bottom. if the bud isn't dried out well it doesn't do the greatest job. i use a small paintbrush to get the keef out and can have enough keef for 1 bowl after maybe a days worth of grinding.

edit: i have one similar to this
http://www.spacegrinders.com/Space_C...e%204%20pc.htm

2 grinder pieces, the storage for the ground up bud (on top of metal mesh) with the keef collector at the bottom

edit2: im sure the one i have is a knock off space case, but it works really well and i wouldn't spend 90 bucks on any grinder

Last edited by FOURSTAR; 07-13-2009 at 19:39..
SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
330 - 07-13-2009, 19:39
good luck

thanks for the website travace

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
331 - 07-13-2009, 19:49
Quote:
good luck

thanks for the website travace

what website did i link ya ?

BTW

that looks a gajillion times better then the POS screen i have in mine. And you remember the hash i made in the green room thread right ? it was CRAP.

Granted tho we paid 4 bucks for it and i has a cool skull on the top.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
332 - 07-13-2009, 19:54
Quote:
what website did i link ya ?

BTW

that looks a gajillion times better then the POS screen i have in mine. And you remember the hash i made in the green room thread right ? it was CRAP.

Granted tho we paid 4 bucks for it and i has a cool skull on the top.
That looks like the exact same one my buddy has, the screen is money. The screen is the same size as the one I have in my kif box.

And I think he might have meant my link, in the post where I quoted you Travace.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
333 - 07-13-2009, 19:58
Quote:
That looks like the exact same one my buddy has, the screen is money. The screen is the same size as the one I have in my kif box.

And I think he might have meant my link, in the post where I quoted you Travace.
haha yeah i guess that was you, thanks

i take back my thank you travace...man i thought you mustve been mega stoned not to remember your own last post

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
334 - 07-13-2009, 19:58
Quote:

yea im sure he did.

BTW i know it looks like the one your buddy had because i followed the link you posted stating so :P

i might have to get one.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
335 - 07-13-2009, 19:59
Quote:
haha yeah i guess that was you, thanks

i take back my thank you travace...man i thought you mustve been mega stoned not to remember your own last post
you skeeby mother****er

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
336 - 07-13-2009, 20:01
Quote:

BTW i know it looks like the one your buddy had because i followed the link you posted stating so :P

i might have to get one.
Hahah, I figured as much, but they make several different models. He swears by them, and he rolls more joints than anyone I know.

I am now going to smoke until my back feels better.

Last edited by dubsack; 07-13-2009 at 21:17..
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
337 - 07-13-2009, 20:09
Something i been wanting to see...

Post your smoke station

TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
338 - 07-13-2009, 20:11
good ol jack

ill post my smoke station when i get back to boston in september

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
339 - 07-13-2009, 21:13
Quote:
Something i been wanting to see...

Post your smoke station
I don't have a smoke station at the moment. I used to have this old school desk out in the garage, the kind that has the table that lifts up to reveal the recessed compartment inside...kinda like this:

Had all my stuff in it, except for my glass. I got rid of almost all my glass pieces, except for one smaller pipe (first one I bought). The desk was borked during my last move, and I didn't have the time or desire to fix it. Now I just keep all my **** in this thing that is similar to a tackle box. I will take a pic when I have time. I either smoke in the garage or outside on the deck.

PS: That humidor is sick Trav.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
340 - 07-13-2009, 23:16
sister in law got it for me. I use to keep all my good cigars in it. But i haven't smoked a cigar in a long time. So i put them into the freebee box i got when i ordered some cheap cigars.

Page 17 of 549

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , $$bluntz$$ , ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , 4/20 24/7 365 , 4:20 , :bandit: , im drunk , its 16:20 somewhere , itt: we smoke weed , iv:xx , krayvok is a fagvok , krayvok rocks! , legless dogs , lol stoners lol , mary jane , meat was here , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , poking smot , r.i.p. green room , reefer , ryan , theprovider , thirsty dead children , time to call the dea , toke , toke 420 dude stoned , wheres the hookers , who-gets-jailed-next pool , yarr matey i banged katie