TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
the church of duffbot — Today at 3:13 PM
sehvi played the ultimate prank, he invited all the brain rot morons to the discord and then bailed so we have to deal with them while he just chills and plays games on his new rig
diabolical

I thought it would be plenty weird with selfie prancing around but now that coombz is driving the fancy bus it's about eating cum, toe fetishes, and belly buttons.

bye

looks like sehvi dided

overdosed while celebrating his master thesis completion

rip

now in morning

I had the best belly button photo. ijs

I have no idea about said photo but if you actually did that you're on par with how disgusting you are. I don't care what year it is, being gay is fucking disgusting, and you being gay is twice that. Aids ass infected so disgusting. Stop taking your tax payer prescribed pills and tell us you don't have aids anymore you disgusting fuck.

I have no idea about said photo but if you actually did that you're on par with how disgusting you are. I don't care what year it is, being gay is fucking disgusting, and you being gay is twice that. Aids ass infected so disgusting. Stop taking your tax payer prescribed pills and tell us you don't have aids anymore you disgusting fuck.

you're big gay. come out of the closet already fekkit.

I couldn't image being gay. It fucking disgusts me. To the point of throwing up. There is nothing about another man that could ever attract me. The fact that a man could want another man is so fucking gross i'd rather hear him wanting to fuck something like a chicken or whatever. And that's fucking gross too. Idk. Homosexuality is fucking disgusting. It's a fucking dude. How can you find a dude attractive? I'm not mentally i'll so i cannot answer that question. I fucking love tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back