DUBAI ATTACKS THE SKY WITH DRONES - STEALS WATER FROM NEIGHBORS

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
Its so hot in Dubai that the government is artificially creating rain

With temperatures in Dubai regularly surpassing 115 degrees Fahrenheit, the government has decided to take control of the scorching weather.

Scientists in the United Arab Emirates are making it rain — artificially — using electrical charges from drones to manipulate the weather and force rainfall across the desert nation. Meteorological officials released video footage this week showing a downpour over Ras al Khaimah, as well as several other regions.

**YOU CAN TRY BUT IT WILL JUST GENERATE MORE HEAT, BITCHES**
OH I'LL MAKE IT RAIN - FIRE!

To be fair, cloud seeding and weather manipulation is not new. However, it kinda brings to light some of the old "water rights" issues again.

I wonder if the rain in Dubai smells like ass?
Does seeded rain in Dubai smell like ass?
Do they seed the rain with poo?
Hey Mitchell, does the rain in Dubai smell like ass?

Why ask midxe if dubai smells like ass, he's armpit deep in sewerage every day? You should be asking a tourist once they're safely home and never plan on returning. You know, because they jail people who insult dubai.

I bet everywhere smells like ass to midxe, because his nose is about asshole height all the time.

all dis time we spent trillions warrin n bombin teh ragheads

wen all we had to do was just fart mor carbons and bake dem aliv instead :rofl:

I think the over abundance of ocean water can be easily solved by transporting and floating excess ocean water into a space 'bubble'/reservoir,,, maybe send some over to Mars

There's plenty of land! Flood death valley... it will rain

Back