Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW gun people...
Page 4 of 5
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
61 - 07-22-2021, 03:59
Thanks SC for the detailed reply, yeah condition of these things is not good so that all makes sense.

Brass****, got any recommendations for whatever it is you're drinking tonight? Entertaining stuff

Plasmatic, it's not my fault that you're a half-educated, bonk-eyed, inbred cousin-****ing, mullet headed hick. You have only your parents and genetics to blame for that, but I suppose spending your entire life in Bum****, Nowhere has just made things worse. Now please stop blaming me and go take it out on someone in your own IQ bracket. There will be plenty of those in the immediate vicinity of your trailer. KTHX.

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 07-22-2021, 06:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Now get into that suit of armor, clank down to the pub, try to order a pint at the bar <mumble mumble>. Lift the visor, "Hello, I'd like a pint, please". Then, try reaching into a pocket for the money. <clunk clunk>. Take off a gauntlet. Place gauntlet loudly on bar. Pay the keep. Get the pint. Pour the pint through the visor down your gob. Go "Ahhhhhhhhh". Put back on the gauntlet. Close your visor. Walk into a wall, Back up and clank out the door.

I bet they wouldn't even say anything, maybe raise an eyebrow as he walked out.

Countryside English folk ...

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 07-22-2021, 07:38
I***8217;ll give you tree fiddy for the lot.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
64 - 07-22-2021, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Now get into that suit of armor, clank down to the pub, try to order a pint at the bar <mumble mumble>. Lift the visor, "Hello, I'd like a pint, please". Then, try reaching into a pocket for the money. <clunk clunk>. Take off a gauntlet. Place gauntlet loudly on bar. Pay the keep. Get the pint. Pour the pint through the visor down your gob. Go "Ahhhhhhhhh". Put back on the gauntlet. Close your visor. Walk into a wall, Back up and clank out the door.
this

and this

KYS manlet

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
65 - 07-22-2021, 17:01
Why is it that I get all this abuse from the social misfits in this forum that live in trailers and shacks in various parts of Bum****, Nowhere? People who are so mentally challenged they think that saying "Kill yourself" repeated as nauseam is a way for adults to behave?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 07-22-2021, 17:08
I actually have no idea why you generate so much flak. I***8217;m guessing it***8217;s because you act like some people are beneath you. In America, this is the sort of thing people get flak for. I***8217;ve traveled, so I understand cultural differences, so your nuances really don***8217;t bother me.

That said, please do not KYS

Out of curiosity, did you play tribes? If not, how did you find TW?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 07-22-2021, 17:09
because you're a ginger midget. kys

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
68 - 07-22-2021, 17:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
because you're a ginger midget. kys
I'm like 2, maybe 3 inches below average height, something I can't control. You are 200lb above average weight (OK maybe 150lbs above Florida average), something which was totally within your control and which you ****ed up because you have no self control and you're too dim to know where to find vegetables.

Still don't know where the Ginger thing came from, but since you jump on every bandwagon that passes through because you're incapable of independent thought, might as well jump on that one aswell, as is the habit of the Floridian one-watt bulb.

Cliffs: Short **** > fat ****.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
69 - 07-22-2021, 17:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I actually have no idea why you generate so much flak. I’m guessing it’s because you act like some people are beneath you. In America, this is the sort of thing people get flak for. I’ve traveled, so I understand cultural differences, so your nuances really don’t bother me.

That said, please do not KYS

Out of curiosity, did you play tribes? If not, how did you find TW?
Nope never played tribes and actually can't remember how I stumbled across this forum. And well, don't worry, it's gonna take more than a few inbred s to make me kill myself. Let the children have their fun.

Also, depends what you mean by "beneath me". How do we measure that? If it's intelligence then yeah, couple of the obvious candidates in here are so far beneath me, they're drowning in snake****.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
70 - 07-22-2021, 17:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Also, depends what you mean by "beneath me".
well obviously he doesn't mean height-wise

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
71 - 07-22-2021, 17:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
well obviously he doesn't mean height-wise
"beneath" is a measure of relative altitude rather than physical height, but good try if English is not your first language. And unpredictable too. GG HI 5.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 07-22-2021, 19:09
Quote:
Nope never played tribes and actually can't remember how I stumbled across this forum. And well, don't worry, it's gonna take more than a few inbred s to make me kill myself. Let the children have their fun.

Also, depends what you mean by "beneath me". How do we measure that? If it's intelligence then yeah, couple of the obvious candidates in here are so far beneath me, they're drowning in snake****.
When you make comments like inbred, hick, trailer etc, it suggests that you think some people are below you. Maybe you were provoked, sure, maybe you don’t think of it as unusual. Take plasmatic, say what you want, but he would be one hell of a neighbor to have. He routinely helps others. Yes he is a bit like Moxie, takes some getting used to.

I basically grew up around plasmatics, every male adult I knew as a child worked in construction.

Military exposed me to people from different walks, so I’m much more balanced now I guess. I would gladly drink with you or plas

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
73 - 07-22-2021, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
When you make comments like inbred, hick, trailer etc, it suggests that you think some people are below you. Maybe you were provoked, sure, maybe you don***8217;t think of it as unusual. Take plasmatic, say what you want, but he would be one hell of a neighbor to have. He routinely helps others. Yes he is a bit like Moxie, takes some getting used to.

I basically grew up around plasmatics, every male adult I knew as a child worked in construction.

Military exposed me to people from different walks, so I***8217;m much more balanced now I guess. I would gladly drink with you or plas
you have to forgive mitchell, he is still a racist slave owner who thinks many people are beneath him.

old habits die hard.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 07-22-2021, 19:31
Understood Havax, though, I***8217;m pretty sure no one here needs my forgiveness.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 07-22-2021, 20:35
Quote:
Whats up with the sword? Is it deco or real?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 07-22-2021, 20:54
Quote:
I'm like 2, maybe 3 inches below average height, something I can't control. You are 200lb above average weight (OK maybe 150lbs above Florida average), something which was totally within your control and which you ****ed up because you have no self control and you're too dim to know where to find vegetables.

Still don't know where the Ginger thing came from, but since you jump on every bandwagon that passes through because you're incapable of independent thought, might as well jump on that one aswell, as is the habit of the Floridian one-watt bulb.

so what you're saying is youre a midget and should kys?

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 07-23-2021, 01:10
Quote:
Why is it that I get all this abuse from the social misfits in this forum that live in trailers and shacks in various parts of Bum****, Nowhere? People who are so mentally challenged they think that saying "Kill yourself" repeated as nauseam is a way for adults to behave?
Exibit A:
Quote:

You should kill yourself midxe

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
78 - 07-23-2021, 05:16
So, I get attacked for being short and defend myself against Juggleman****. I get told to kill myself and defend myself against a tragically dim bonk-eyed hick and a Mexican't that lives in a shed in the woods with his Notadog because every human interaction he's ever had has turned to rat****.

Yeah I'm in the wrong here

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 07-23-2021, 06:36
Quote:

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 07-23-2021, 07:37
Quote:
So, I get attacked for being short and defend myself against Juggleman****. I get told to kill myself and defend myself against a tragically dim bonk-eyed hick and a Mexican't that lives in a shed in the woods with his Notadog because every human interaction he's ever had has turned to rat****.

You forgot to add retired bottom

Last edited by Mr Jimmy Pop; 07-23-2021 at 07:40..
Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW gun people...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe