nico

cael is one of the worst people in that place. he used to be awesome. then one day a switch flipped and he turned into one of the giantest fags in there. idk what his motivation was i guess dick. but homosexuality is so fuckin gay.

enjoy your circle jerk.

cael confuses me sexually. i never used to think about him in that way. then one day a switch flipped and he turned into one of the main reasons why im reconsidering my sexuality. i guess im more attracted to men now than ever before. im scared but im coming to terms with being gay slowly.

ill be back when ive learned to accept myself.

fixed

see you can't even stop bein faggots at all. it's disgusting tbh. fuck off. fuck your "it's 2021 it's okay to wrap my lips around a dong" not it's fucking not idc what year it is stop bein fuck gay it's disgusting.

a year number is not an excuse to be a faggot.

faggots.

see you can't even stop bein faggots at all. it's disgusting tbh. fuck off. fuck your "it's 2021 it's okay to wrap my lips around a dong" not it's fucking not idc what year it is stop bein fuck gay it's disgusting.

a year number is not an excuse to be a faggot.

faggots.

So fabulous. So gay.

nico you are going through some shit and you need to understand that the cord is here to help you

it's the men's support network we all need in our life

yes, TIL (credit to bob) on discord that the internet is really nothing but emotional support.

Back