Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher! by eCybernetics - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!
Page 3 of 8
-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 06-14-2009, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordos View Post
We'd argue the point that no one can prove nor disprove the existence of "God". I don't think it would come to blows.
You cant prove or disprove anything absolutely.
But you can prove more to one side of the argument about the existence of a god. The believers would not be happy.

Sponsored Links
Fat Steve
Veteran5
Old
42 - 06-14-2009, 20:04
sven, do you believe in evolution?

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 06-14-2009, 20:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Steve View Post
crusades.

also, shut the **** up. thanks
The Crusades were not based on Christian morals. Islam on the other hand is a violent religion towards anyone who isn't Islamic. It allows for deceit towards those you disagree with so you can get the upper hand and take them over through violent means.

It's an evil religion and the core of the global governments religion.

Anji
Veteran++
Old
44 - 06-14-2009, 20:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbital 123 View Post
The Crusades were not based on Christian morals. Islam on the other hand is a violent religion towards anyone who isn't Islamic. It allows for deceit towards those you disagree with so you can get the upper hand and take them over through violent means.

It's an evil religion and the core of the global governments religion.

Orby do us all a favour stop posting. Put on your tinfoil hat again and be gone.

Seriously where do you get your information regarding that islam is a violent religion. **** like this offend me.

You get some monkeys with bandana's cutting people's head off and you wanna compare them to Muhammed (Pbuh) ?

For one islam says to respect the jews and the christians for they all believe in the same god.

it isn't religion that drives people to violence; it is the social elites who use religion as a tool. It is naďve in the first degree to think heads of state sit around and think about what God wants of them. Generally, the most power hungry are more concerned with an increase of their own power and wealth, typically the things directly antithetical to most religions.

The next time someone says Islam (or another religion for that matter) is violent, take pause. Such over-simplistic stereotypes tend not to be well thought out and are generally just intellectual laziness on the part of a person who can't win an argument otherwise. Anyone can cherry-pick a verse or two from a book.

Anji
Veteran++
Old
45 - 06-14-2009, 20:45
And another thing you wanna compare islam now and when it was first started ?

Here's a transcript froma letter send by a christian in the time of Muhammed(pbuh)

The Syriac Patriarch Ishôyahb III wrote in his correspondence to Simeon of Rewardashir, "As for the Arabs, to whom God has at this time given rule (shultănâ) over the world, you know well how they act toward us. Not only do they not oppose Christianity, but they praise our faith, honour the priests and saints of our Lord, and give aid to the churches and monasteries.

EDIT: and my final argument where you say that islam is a violent religion and anyone who doesn't follow it should be killed here are some transcript from the Qu'ran

Surah Al-Ma'idah verse 48 states:
***8220; If Allah so willed, he would have made you a single People, but his plan is to test each of you separately, in what He has given to each of you: so strive in all virtues as in you are in a race. The goal of all of you is to Allah. It is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute. (Qur'an 5:48) ***8221;

Surah Al-Ankabut verse 46 states:
***8220; And dispute not with the People of the Book, except with means better than mere disputation, unless I be with those of them who inflict wrong and injury, but say to them: "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our God and your God is one; and it is to Him that we bow." (Qur'an 5:48)

Last edited by Anji; 06-14-2009 at 20:49..
Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 06-14-2009, 20:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven137 View Post
State ran Catholicism, not biblical Christianity, and some would argue crusades were preemptive defense against possibly the most violent people to ever walk this earth, but no doubt, taken a wee bit too far.

But for the record, crusades example is naught to me because middle age Catholicism resemble the New Testament about as much as my ass (my ass is real hairy).
Since you are obviously a Christian, your apologetic opinion on the barbaric crusades is worth ****. Because you people can excuse anything, no matter how bloody or absurd, of your religion.

Evil Engineer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 06-14-2009, 21:06
religion is one of the stupidest things humans have come up with. its right up there next to racial pride and communism

CarpeIppon
Veteran++
Old
48 - 06-14-2009, 21:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelrode View Post
Fundamentalist Christianity cannot stand criticism of itself, and must degrade and demonize legitimate, philosophically rational questions about its dogma. Because it cannot stand up to rational philosophical criticisms.

Considering the tasteless escalation, I don't see how the Muslim girl was at fault.
Don't even pretend for a nanosecond that Islam takes criticism of itself better than christianity. Whether its actions by dumb blacks or riots over cartoons, they have no more restraint and nearly always far far less. The preacher did not lie in any way when he said Mohammad was a pedo. Mohammad married a 6 year old girl, and had sex with her 3 years later. She was still playing with dolls. Thats pedophilia by any definition.

Quote:
(Please don't quote me Old Test scriptures when trying to pretend Christianity is violent too, Christians worship a God that gave them a New Testament, that reveals the whys and hows behind the physical/violent ridiculousness of the OT. In other words, the NT reprimands, changes, explains, and flat out trumps the OT. 99% of the time, when some idiot slams Bible text, or quotes biblical examples of violence, it's OT text. Get with the program, Christians worship the God/Savior of the NEW TESTAMENT)
You should read revelations. You know, after god kills 1/2 the earth's population, he plans on torturing everyone left for 5 months at the hands of armored horse-sized locusts with scorpion tails. Its [pun]god-damned[/pun] hilarious. And then Jesus kills everyone with a sword sticking out of his mouth. Peace & Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji
Seriously where do you get your information regarding that islam is a violent religion. **** like this offend me.
From the Quran itself. Like all religions, they aren't going to talk about the ridiculous bull****, hypocritical bull****, or sadistic cruetly come prayer time.

9:73 O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.

25:36 Then We said: Go together unto the folk who have denied Our revelations. Then We destroyed them, a complete destruction.

2:216 Warfare is ordained for you

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

Half the Quran is about how unbelievers will suffer and go to hell. Basically demonizing them. Then a few passages like that give God's rubber stamp to actually be violent.

Fat Steve
Veteran5
Old
49 - 06-14-2009, 22:05
i like you, CarpeIppon

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 06-14-2009, 22:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAA WAR View Post

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 06-14-2009, 23:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
right after he can't answer her questions and calls Mohammad a pedophile

Yeah. She did have a good point.

Until she started swinging...

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 06-14-2009, 23:36
Both religions are violent. Christianity just mellowed out a bit, but islam is still going strong in the violence department.

religion in general is dangerous and should be outlawed.

Serle
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 06-15-2009, 00:21
Muslims are expected to bring God's word and God's will to all of humanity, by force if absolutely necessary, and attempts by the regions in dar al-harb to resist or fight back must be met with a similar amount of force. While the general condition of conflict between the two may stem from the Islamic mission to convert, specific instances of warfare are believed to be always due to the immoral and disordered nature of dar al-harb regions.

Dar al-Harb vs. Dar al-Islam: Peace, War, and Politics

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 06-15-2009, 00:25
Quote:
State ran Catholicism, not biblical Christianity, and some would argue crusades were preemptive defense against possibly the most violent people to ever walk this earth, but no doubt, taken a wee bit too far.

But for the record, crusades example is naught to me because middle age Catholicism resemble the New Testament about as much as my ass (my ass is real hairy).
What about the Inquisition? I guess there was no fanatical zealotry behind that, according to you.

Aspects of every religion (its very existence is to control whole populations) are politicized. How were the state sponsored Crusades or even the Inquisition any different from the current fanatical calls for Jihad by Muslim extremists?

I'm tempted to call you a moron, but for some reason I'm interested in your response and will reserve judgement until then.

Juggs makes a good point:
In my opinion, both religions are more similar than either will ever dare to admit. If you look at it in terms of strict societal/social or religious evolution, the Muslim world is roughly 500 to 600 years behind the Western "Christian" world...This would put it in a time of development similar to the Dark Ages of Christianity where both the Crusades, Inquisition, and other similar calls for the destruction of heretics were as numerous, if not more so, in the Christian world as they are in the Muslim world of today.

I just finished running a few miles and my eyes are ****ing HEAVY, so hopefully that made sense.

Last edited by Oxyminoan; 06-15-2009 at 00:35..
ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 06-15-2009, 00:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc View Post
do you even know what freedom of speech means?

he was free to say whatever he wanted and not be arrested, but apparently not free from being punched in the face, which he deserved

freedom of speech means you have the freedom to say stuff without being punched in the face.

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 06-15-2009, 01:05
Anyone else think the preachers soudns and looks like Steve Carrell?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 06-15-2009, 01:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
He picked the fight, got what he deserved.
Just because he knows something might entice violence does not mean he is picking a fight. It was the Muslim women who had a problem with fighting, not him.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 06-15-2009, 01:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsw1 View Post
I never knew Mohammed was a paedophile.

wait till the next time I argue with a Muslim.
He is, though I thought the girl was 6 years old, not 9, but in any case, keep in mind all Muslims are taught that Mo was the "Perfect man" who they should all aspire to be like.

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 06-15-2009, 03:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeIppon View Post
Don't even pretend for a nanosecond that Islam takes criticism of itself better than christianity. Whether its actions by dumb blacks or riots over cartoons, they have no more restraint and nearly always far far less. The preacher did not lie in any way when he said Mohammad was a pedo. Mohammad married a 6 year old girl, and had sex with her 3 years later. She was still playing with dolls. Thats pedophilia by any definition.
I never excused Islam, I said Christianity is exactly the same.

And sure that's pedophilia in our culture, but 'pedophilia' is what the preacher went right to when he was criticized. That says alot about his Christian' character, doesnt it? When confronted, go straight for the lowest common denominator?

Did you notice that's what you went straight for too? Even though that had nothing to do with my point? QED

Christ hung out with 12 guys, and at least one of them was his 'beloved'. Was he gay?

Does that statement have anything to do with what I was just saying?

Last edited by Mabelrode; 06-15-2009 at 04:00..
JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 06-15-2009, 03:44
That guy looks like Yankee.

Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
baadmofo lies , badmofo has a huge penis , islam means peace , islam means violence