Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed by Highfive - Page 25 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed
Page 25 of 44
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
481 - 10-31-2017, 11:29
sorry not sorry but watching these smug sanctimonious assholes eat each other now is the most entertaining and best work they have done in decades

i mean spacey really did think he was going to get off clean by coming out as gay to avoid those child sexual assault charges

he thought the "how brave and courageous" comments would drown out all the other noise and opposition against him to continue on as normal and avoid all other repercussions to his actions

that he is the real life character he played in american beauty and that perhaps one of his better roles wasn't acting at all but who he really is

well, time to crank up the intensity and try again i guess

Quote:
So the "I'm gay" thing didn't work so well and now they are running with "I was raped by nazis"?

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
482 - 10-31-2017, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
Hollywood has taken on the mantle of being the moral authority on gov***8217;t, global warming, sexism, racism and every other ism.

When they***8217;re exposed to be a society full of pedo***8217;s and misogynists who cover up for their own, it tends to make them look bad.

For a society whose whole game is looking good, it tends to cause them a little angst.

We just all get to sit back and enjoy watching them panic and tear each other apart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bohVV_KlSHw

Hollywood is the propaganda arm of the Democratic party. How fitting that Hollywood is constantly pushing onto the normal citizenry how bad and wrong we are or, how evil the conservatives are when it is the propaganda wing of the democrats that are so ****ing bad, it's beyond repair.

Quote:
So the "I'm gay" thing didn't work so well and now they are running with "I was raped by nazis"?
Just...

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
483 - 10-31-2017, 11:52
jimmy kimmel crying for vegas victims and to get them guns

health care for his daughter

How Jimmy Kimmel became America's conscience - Oct. 3, 2017

then when it comes to this

Jimmy Kimmel: I Couldnt Care Less About Harvey Weinstein | E! News UK

LMFAO

let the entire **** show burn i say

it is about time they found a way to actually entertain me as they all throw each other under the bus, not just virtue signal blindly, in order to stay relevant and make money in such an immoral industry

this is better than real life hunger games

it is up there with highlander and zoolander

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
484 - 10-31-2017, 17:19
Ill be surprised if they finish production, no one wants to see a gay pedo.

Quote:
Production on the final season of “House of Cards” was suspended Tuesday, two days after its star, Kevin Spacey, was accused of having made an unwanted sexual advance toward a 14-year-old boy in the 1980s.

In a statement, Netflix and Media Rights Capital, the studio behind the show, said production was being halted “to give us time to review the current situation and to address any concerns of our cast and crew.”
Netflix Suspends Production of ‘House of Cards’

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
485 - 10-31-2017, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
oh ffs ppl need to get the **** over themselves, what the **** is this witch hunt bull****? If someone has lived for over 50 years, and not done something while drunk that would be considered inappropriate under the spotlight of the global internet self righteous regime I wouldn't trust them at all tbh.

Is this all a plot hatched by Trump to get back at those smug ****ers?
IT'S ALL TRUMP'S FAULT

groove
VeteranXX
Old
486 - 10-31-2017, 18:31
#metoo

#yesallwomen

#fem2

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
487 - 10-31-2017, 19:35
CBS is investigating sexual harassment claims against Jeremy Piven now. Also an arrest warrant has just been issued for Rose McGowan.

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
488 - 10-31-2017, 20:09
not exactly a shocker to anyone

Andy Dick Fired From Movie Over Sexual Harassment Claims | Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
He addressed all of the above in the interview even if, he said, groping never occurred. "I didn't grope anybody. I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say goodbye and then licked them. That's my thing — I licked Carrie Fisher at a roast. It's me being funny. I'm not trying to sexually harass people," he continued.
nbd, it's just his thing

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
489 - 10-31-2017, 20:23
Can we start saying "boys will be boys" again?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
490 - 10-31-2017, 20:23
Andy Dick was on some VH1 show years ago. I honestly can't tell if he's just an act or if he's legit crazy.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
491 - 10-31-2017, 20:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFWzrTnQHik

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
492 - 10-31-2017, 20:44
I quit watching House after season 1. Started OK - took a goofy turn. The end. Pretty much sums up how I feel about Hollywood, Pro-sports and pretty much anything that tries to push their ****-filled agenda on me. Good luck asshats.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
493 - 10-31-2017, 20:46
It's one of those shows I watch but never remember what happened the previous season.

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
494 - 10-31-2017, 20:57
Holy ****, firing Andy Dick? There is ZERO chance anyone hires that guy without knowing about his past and his behavior/"comedy". Andy should be able to sue on the grounds that it's ****ing retarded to hire him for who they know him to be and then fire him for the same reason.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
495 - 10-31-2017, 20:59
I thought Family Guy covered all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Zkq9id-9A

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
496 - 10-31-2017, 21:12
yeah seth McFarlane is secretly based as ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
497 - 10-31-2017, 21:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4dHf6jnwaU

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
498 - 10-31-2017, 21:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
Holy ****, firing Andy Dick? There is ZERO chance anyone hires that guy without knowing about his past and his behavior/"comedy". Andy should be able to sue on the grounds that it's ****ing retarded to hire him for who they know him to be and then fire him for the same reason.
People are so ****ing dumb. Andy Dick is at least honest. I mean, I expect nothing but bad behavior from him. He is what he is. Firing Andy Dick for harassment is like firing the pope for being catholic.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
499 - 10-31-2017, 21:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
People are so ****ing dumb. Andy Dick is at least honest. I mean, I expect nothing but bad behavior from him. He is what he is. Firing Andy Dick for harassment is like firing the pope for being catholic.
says that guy who wants to fire politicians for being corrupt leeches

"Like the scorpion said to the maiden as she lay dying, 'you knowed I was poison when you picked me up.' "

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
500 - 10-31-2017, 22:10
I dislike most politicians on principle. They are supposed to serve us and they rarely do. They think they are celebrities and our citizens keep egging them on. The one ace in the hole we had was that the president's power was kept in check by due process. DC seems to have figured out how to get around that since they hardly ever cooperate. Broken.

Page 25 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , fugly whites don't get priv's , jew privilege is real , want small govt soooo baaaad , white privilege is a lie