Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed by Highfive - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed
Page 10 of 44
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
181 - 10-14-2017, 18:50
Prostitution - How does it work?

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 10-14-2017, 18:54
Mel gibson is sitting on his house, big ole beard, screaming at is laptop saying 'I TOLD YOU MOTHER****ERS!!

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
183 - 10-14-2017, 19:33
do u have that in english?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
184 - 10-14-2017, 19:48
Weinstein has now been expelled from the Academy. That's a pretty bold stance from an organization that gives awards to rapist pedophiles.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 10-14-2017, 19:50
What is messed up is 'the two coreys' have been saying there was rampant pedophilia in hollywood forever, and everyone practically shamed them for even saying such a thing

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
186 - 10-14-2017, 20:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ

Barbara Wawa "You***8217;re damaging an entire industry."

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 10-14-2017, 21:59
The NFL is openly killing itself. Hollywood will follow suit - and has been for some time.

We have been telling them that they are dip****s for some time now. That things like an all female ghostbusters is the equivalent of taking a knee for the anthem. They don't ****ing listen.

So - what has America done? We have tuned out. They are having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that the latest generations get their entertainment from watching their peers do **** on the internet. You have to have some Rick and Morty type writing to get their attention. Otherwise? They will watch hours of randomness spewing out of youtube. Or twitch. Wake up asshats - go back to what you are supposed to do - creating quality entertainment and shutting the **** up about **** that has no business in our entertainment choices.

Got a point to make? Put it in the content. Let people choose if they agree or not.

It's all going to **** mother****ers. We are eliminating the chokeholds on our infostreams and entertainment streams. You dinosaurs will all be dead and gone soon. Freedom of choice will reign supreme. ****ers like Harvey will be gone. SHAME on you assholes for letting him turn you into whores. It is sad that you live in fear of a little ******* just to fill your pockets. You sad little ****s. You made trades that now you realize are very ****ty. Any of you enabling ****s should leave town. Any of you ****ers that condone any of this **** should be ashamed of yourselves.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
188 - 10-14-2017, 22:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Weinstein has now been expelled from the Academy. That's a pretty bold stance from an organization that gives awards to rapist pedophiles.
The NAMBLA bus needs to make a human sacrifice to keep the wheels moving

this guy is going to do

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
189 - 10-14-2017, 22:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
The NFL is openly killing itself. Hollywood will follow suit - and has been for some time.

We have been telling them that they are dip****s for some time now. That things like an all female ghostbusters is the equivalent of taking a knee for the anthem. They don't ****ing listen.

So - what has America done? We have tuned out. They are having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that the latest generations get their entertainment from watching their peers do **** on the internet. You have to have some Rick and Morty type writing to get their attention. Otherwise? They will watch hours of randomness spewing out of youtube. Or twitch. Wake up asshats - go back to what you are supposed to do - creating quality entertainment and shutting the **** up about **** that has no business in our entertainment choices.

Got a point to make? Put it in the content. Let people choose if they agree or not.

It's all going to **** mother****ers. We are eliminating the chokeholds on our infostreams and entertainment streams. You dinosaurs will all be dead and gone soon. Freedom of choice will reign supreme. ****ers like Harvey will be gone. SHAME on you assholes for letting him turn you into whores. It is sad that you live in fear of a little ******* just to fill your pockets. You sad little ****s. You made trades that now you realize are very ****ty. Any of you enabling ****s should leave town. Any of you ****ers that condone any of this **** should be ashamed of yourselves.
this x1000000000000

and no amount of their late night cucking is going to change that

or their history

back when they almost used to be somewhat amusing and/or funny

Crybaby Jimmy Kimmel: Guess what Pacific Pundit

which has long passed

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 10-14-2017, 22:36
Quote:

NFL isn't exactly cutting the pay of players down to middle class, movies are still making lots of money. Weinstein brothers made a pile of money by making movies that were cheap to make but were successful because they had good characters and good stories and got good casts on board because of the scripts.

When we do go to the movies even at a VIP theater that costs $25 a ticket it is difficult to get seats unless you order them early in the day. They can shovel a lot crappy movies out there because it is just entertainment.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
191 - 10-14-2017, 23:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
NFL isn't exactly cutting the pay of players down to middle class, movies are still making lots of money. Weinstein brothers made a pile of money by making movies that were cheap to make but were successful because they had good characters and good stories and got good casts on board because of the scripts.

When we do go to the movies even at a VIP theater that costs $25 a ticket it is difficult to get seats unless you order them early in the day. They can shovel a lot crappy movies out there because it is just entertainment.
I don't know what planet you live on, but local movie ticket prices aren't half that, and every time I have been in the theater, the place is almost empty. I can't remember the last time I was at the movies where it was sold out.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
192 - 10-14-2017, 23:37
yo gramps he's not talking the early bird matinee

arsin
Veteran++
Old
193 - 10-15-2017, 06:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
fierstein weinstein berenstain bears, same difference amirite?
Do they:

each have decades of unbridled privilege?
Generations of non working family so rich that they won't ever have to work again?
Are they over entitled kikes with the world at their feet?

It the answer is "yes" to those three questions than for all intensive purposes here, they're the same because they are the same problem.

There's one thing I admire about Paul Pot: He threw the intelligentsia into the fields to work because after decades of living off the travails of others they had forgotten basic economics like "I work, I eat." They forgot they live off the work of others and should tailor their economic demands accordingly.

Hence the necessity to put them back into the fields to work. We have entire gov't bureaucracies that need to relearn this important dynamic. We have entire generations of over entitled pricks who also need to re-learn the importance of being productive and providing value.

A lot of economists pushed for outsourcing labor to third world countries in the name of "efficiency." How many of these ****ers were replaced by Indonesian talent at 10 cents on the dollar? What is good enough for you, is not good enough for them.

These are the people that need to be put into the fields.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
194 - 10-15-2017, 08:08
There is no such thing as 'white privilege'

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 10-15-2017, 10:16
Quote:
Let's talk about the difference between a Bill Clinton and a Harvey Weinstein for a second.

I see Hillary getting a lot of **** in the news. I am not a fan of Hillary. But - here are my thoughts on the two...

I don't think Bill would use his power to make or break someone. I don't think if he got told "no" he would go out of his way to destroy someone. Weinstein would and did. I think Bill loves woman and loves to get laid. I think Harvey hates women and himself and loves power.

In my head, I think of Bill as just a stupid, lovesick puppy when it comes to his dick and women. I think of Harvey as a rabid douchebag who who needs sex only to appease his power trip.

Both are stupid and wrong. I just don't put Bill and Harvey in the same class.
Yea, seems to me Bill used his power as an aphrodisiac, Harvey used his as a hammer.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
196 - 10-15-2017, 11:07
If he wasn't loaded he would be in jail already.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 10-15-2017, 11:08
But the industry...

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
198 - 10-15-2017, 12:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
all intensive purposes

absent
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 10-15-2017, 12:56
Gibson drunkenly stated that jews start all wars, which is true. ****listed for years. Weinstein raped women and was assisted in it by other Hollywitz elite for like three decades, and nobody did ****. GG

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 10-15-2017, 13:07
Money controls the world and that's it.
Once you got it, then you can talk ****.
Power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rhBwnNU6o

Last edited by SuperTrap; 10-15-2017 at 13:10..
Page 10 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , fugly whites don't get priv's , jew privilege is real , want small govt soooo baaaad , white privilege is a lie