Better call Saul season 6

Yes they do, when he fled his estate he went to a ladies house. Her son came inside with a beard and shit. She said “thank you for fixing my sons teeth, your dentist was fantastic, my boy used to never sleep” then she told her son “go clean up boy and shave that mess off your face” and Lalo said “leave the soul patch”!

Shit, missed that. Thanks brother!

Yes they do, when he fled his estate he went to a ladies house. Her son came inside with a beard and shit. She said “thank you for fixing my sons teeth, your dentist was fantastic, my boy used to never sleep” then she told her son “go clean up boy and shave that mess off your face” and Lalo said “leave the soul patch”!

Ah…. I didn’t make that connection, thanks!

Also pretty pissed that this is only part one of a two part season. Why do we have to wait to finish the series?

And
Spoiler

For real, it’s the last season so they are letting that suspense build for something drastic to happen.

Spoiler

Whew. Lots of misdirection last night.

Spoiler

Whew. Lots of misdirection last night.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'll have to go back and watch that part again, and see if there's clues. The only thing mentioned was chemical smell.

I'll have to go back and watch that part again, and see if there's clues. The only thing mentioned was chemical smell.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok, there’s some devious writing. I’m going to have to learn to pay attention to those little details a lot closer.

Ok, there’s some devious writing. I’m going to have to learn to pay attention to those little details a lot closer.

Spoiler

Last edited:
This last season has been some incredible writing.

The first couple of seasons of BCS I had a hard time watching, but I stuck with it because I knew the track record of Vince Gilligan and his team. The first seasons of Breaking Bad were also really slow, but by season three it really shifted into high gear and never let off the gas.

Same thing with BCS. I really didn't like Jimmy's brother's character, I found his storyline annoying. But once they started shifting focus on other stuff, and introducing Kim's character, things got a lot better.

It's also fascinating how Mike's arc has gone, from a former cop to working for the cartels. You can tell in these last episodes that he's really not happy where he's fallen, but appears to be resigned to his fate.

Such a good show. It only sucks because it's a prequel, and we know where it's heading.

I think the fact that it's a prequel is actually my favorite part. There's just so many scenes where every character on screen is utterly doomed and you know it but they still manage to make it interesting

Back