[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

You can all fuck off
And die
Ignorant cunts

What's funny is how easy it is to push your buttons. Haven't you figured out why people keep making fun of Dubai/you? Because you so predictably react exactly in this way. You take things personally that you really shouldn't take personally....

Cliffs: :lol: @ u

Statistics Centre: Dubai's population is 1,241,000
posted on 30/08/2009
Dubai's population hit 1,241,000 (one million two hundred forty one thousand) as on 30 June 2006. Of the total population, 73 per cent or 911,000 are male and 27 per cent or 330,000 are female.

lol sounds like an AMAZING TIME!

If I did have any interest in going to Dubai before, this little factoid would have easiler dissuaded me.

i went to dubai 10 years ago and it was a total shithole

not surprising to see nothing has changed

No one signs off on shit anymore, you can't even get "Approved" drawings from an Architect, only "reviewed".

Not true.
As you know, in the front end of the project specifications outlines the process of shop drawing review (which includes what must be submitted), which are sent by the GC for review by the appropriate engineer or architect or combination of both.
Approved
Approved as corrected
Revise and resubmit
Not approved
No action

Have you been in the business of preparing submittal documents for over 20 years? I guess I'll believe you over my lying eyes.

You can all fuck right off, ignorant pricks. I was up on the 124th floor on Saturday. Here's what it feels like to look down on a 65 storey hotel and the worlds biggest shopping mall.

2e5tanp.jpg

So they have a few minor teething troubles caused by the massive number of visitors and they will be back online in a few days.

Cliffs:

You can all fuck off
And die
Ignorant cunts

oh man

Have you been in the business of preparing submittal documents for over 20 years? I guess I'll believe you over my lying eyes.

If I were a shop drawing clerk (aka assistant project manager) for a contractor for 20+ years I'd shoot myself over the lack of having obtained a career.

I make fun of Dubai as much as anybody else, but you're just stupid. You lack worldly knowledge and it doesn't sound like you've ever left your country, or ever will. Your idea of a vacation is going to Tahoe or some rollercoaster park in Ohio. Lets get real, you live in a bubble.

you might wanna get yer facts straight before you spew a bunch of bullshit at someone. i been there about 10x. the first couple times i got in big trouble for spitting on the street, and swimming out past the ropes. i was informed by numerous hotel personal and business guys i was with that had i been caught by police doing either i would have been arrested, and if they seen me climbing onto their lil buoy out in the ocean, they very well may have shot me in the water.

That's what you do? Are you ever even at a construction site?

Just wondering.

Back