Arsin/Precise2

Obibun said:
yeah that's true

mere minutes after posting Justin Lawrence's facebook page, and long before "Precise2" was contacted or ever appeared, Justin Lawrence disappears from the Facebook search bar.

But only arsin would've known about that?!

but wait they're different people?! HOW DOES ARSIN HAVE THE POWER TO REMOVE THE FACEBOOK PROFILE OF SOMEBODY HE IS NOT?! AND WHY WOULD HE EVEN DO IT IF HE HAD THE POWER?!

my mind is ablaze with questions! 9/11 was an inside job!

arsin, the creepy pathological liar, has been defeated

I want this defeat to be total and absolutely final, for it is my conquest and my victory

I do not want confusion surrounding my greatest forum conquest

let this be a lesson to all the creepy effeminate weirdo nerds out there

I'm coming for you

you're next 

good god man... just make another account....and be smart about what you post...

end your suffering..

I want this defeat to be total and absolutely final, for it is my conquest and my victory

I'm coming for you

you're next 

I realize this was a joke post but seriously.

Dio did a lot of the leg work. A lot. Also I find it humorous that you're targeting effeminate nerds.

But yeah, bye arsin. you've always been a jew

Not to mention this whole thing became a personal vendetta when, after being thoroughly trounced once by me (resulting in his psychological breakdown/forum meltdown and ban), he came back and, instead of laying low, actually endeavoured to try to take me on a second time.

I mean the guy had me quoted in his sig after I was the reason he was banned and had a meltdown originally.

That's just asking for it.

I realize this was a joke post but seriously.

Dio did a lot of the leg work. A lot. Also I find it humorous that you're targeting effeminate nerds.

But yeah, bye arsin. you've always been a jew

I've given credit where credit is due.. naptown was instrumental in providing the puzzle pieces and dio laid a foundation, but I like to believe it was my detective work which took these various puzzle pieces, laid them upon dio's foundation and finally cracked the case.

And to think, it was all because I called him out for pretending to go to U of Michigan. What a backfire.

I would be more worried about Xcursion being able to talk to my girlfriend than having my personal information posted on TribalWar.

I think the next part of this will be trying to figure out which new member is Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON

I'm sure he'll slip up soon enough, he's pretty stupid.

What I truly do not understand is that, despite there being 100 other similar forums on the internet, arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence continuously comes back to this one.

He's had like, three full-fledged meltdowns, been banned at least once, nobody likes him.. and yet he won't stay away.

Rayn
I graduated from U of M years ago and moved to Canada. No I can't post from there, nor have I claimed I ever posted from Michigan. No I don't hold you to fault for not keeping track of all the little details, so your mistake is understandable.

I'm coming for you

you're next 
It's interestng to note the nerd rage to which you so quickly attribute to others is a big part of you - to the extent that your anger blinds you to reason. lol at calling Rayn a liar.

Anyways, you've dug a deep hole, the force of self ownage is strong in you.
Goddam this is gonna be good :p:

Precise should be posting soon (now) and this issue will highlight what a complete fool you've been Ob.

So you have one account logged in on firefox, and the other in internet explorer.

Also, procksies.

How does you claiming you're going to post on another account, and then doing it, help your case?

In fact that entire thing would be very difficult for two different people

How would two people even co-ordinate that so efficiently that their posts would fall within a minute of one another?

Holy fuck arsin, I hope you're writing all this shit down you're gonna have to keep it straight somehow.

The best part is I bet arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON thinks that was some sort of master plan

Like he's got two browser windows opened on proxies and sitting there thinking, THIS'LL FOOL THEM, JUST YOU WATCH

account 1 - Just to prove to you "idiots" how wrong you are, in order to prove I am a completely different person, I am going to state that the other person is going to post momentarily, just to show you that we are different people.

*switches browser windows, giggling maniacally*

account 2 - see?

Back