my awesome navy birthday ball experience (shitty)

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Oh! And there it goes now! Right as you posted.

C'mere big boy!

Nicodemus said:
Hard and fast Tom Leykis rule.

Never spend more than $40 on a date.

You messed up.

yes but then you'd be listening to to lickass who is a confirmed sock fucking faggot

iron_maiden_-_run_to_the_hills.jpg

Feannag said:
I find it a little odd FC claims to have been to many many naval functions and was yet completely oblivious to the dress code. How do you manage to pull that off?

Your date being bitchy, that is a woman thing. We guys will naturally tally it all up and do a numbers game but she won't care about that. The simple action of paying for the drinks at the function and later cover at the club is considered "on date". They could care less about what was spent beforehand, it's who pays for what "on date" that counts, that's why her attitude went south so fast.

well i haven't been to any functions where mess dress was the uniform since i've graduated, this was the first one. the dining ins i went to, we wore SDBs

samuelk said:
Why the hell would your order the spiciest food in a Tai restaurant? That sounds like you were just trying to impress the girl.

because she got the spice number 10

so i didn't think it would be that bad

Zombee said:
Wow, that blows Joe. Hey, only question I have: If you forgot the ATM card in your uniform, how'd you foot the bill at LIT?

i have a credit card and an ATM card. i only stuffed my ATM card and my military ID into my jacket for the ball. i still had my credit card in my wallett.

for some reason women can eat spicy things and never get the shits.

i put even just a little hot sauce on something and im about to shit my brains out. I still load up on the hot sauce, though.

Vlasic said:
for some reason women can eat spicy things and never get the shits.

i put even just a little hot sauce on something and im about to shit my brains out. I still load up on the hot sauce, though.

girls don't poop
DUH

Fancy Cat said:
i have a credit card and an ATM card. i only stuffed my ATM card and my military ID into my jacket for the ball. i still had my credit card in my wallett.

if you are ever in a similar situation in the future (only have credit card and need cash), just use the "cash advance" thing on your credit card. but make sure you pay that crap off, because the interest rate is like 30238%.

and of course, only certain biotches are worthy of the cash advance usage. not that skank you took to the ball. :sunny:

yea the el mar story was absolutely ridiculous, ive never laughed so hard from something on tribalwar, and its already been like 3 years since that story

Back