[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can't something be protected by the 1st Amendment and still be illegal?

I mean it's illegal to swear in Virginia Beach, isn't that the definition of free speech?

7WRd4U.jpg

Trump best troll.

I think that the recount WAS her last-ditch effort to stay out of jail. She likely knows that Trump is full of shit when he says she's already been through enough and that he won't take any further action against her. Yea right. She played the card and it's going to be be denied.
This, especially when Soros is paying people $15/Hr to protest. Send a team to investigate both.

MHS is one of those "fence sitters" that claims to not like either of them but has spent 99% of the time attacking Trump for various things. I can see how you might confuse him for a Hillary supporter.

MHS is one of those "fence sitters" that claims to not like either of them but has spent 99% of the time attacking Trump for various things. I can see how you might confuse him for a Hillary supporter.

Has there been a shortage of hate for Hillary around here?

Was there a giant thread on her candidacy?

If there was some giant circle jerk thread with a bunch of for her cucks there would be more enjoyment from dumping on her.

Instead goading a bunch of emasculated white males that somehow think Trump is going to restore their balls seemed more fun.

Just because someone hates Trump doesn't mean they love, like or even supported Hillary or any other of the liberal straw man arguments people throw around.

I personally like that he's not appointing idiot nobodies to his cabinet...

I mean I didn't buy into the draintheswamp stuff so it's actually good that he's keeping people that have experience on his team.

it'll be interesting to see how things shake out in the next few years. Like these promises to bring manufacturing jobs back to america and restore the rust belt or whatever...

Those jobs are gone. In the near future they'll be replaced by robotics/automation anyway.

Back