BadMofo

i still question the validity of this

there was an army of badmofo haters and nexters who would love to keep fucking with him

random dude says his ex-wife told him to notify the gaming community... wtf?

even the haters know that yara was just as bat shit crazy as fathead
Looks like you have a groovy mystery to solve

Greasy taxi rages
Yeah cause Badmofo wasnt basically senile at the end

assuming this mofo's death is true, why do you do this? when you die, i won't shit on your goodbye thread.

this is basically your last chance to let whatever you had with mofo go and show that you're actually a decent guy. you have an opportunity to demonstrate that big forum wars didn't really mean that much to you that you're still upset over it all.

i've posted this sort of thing before, though, i have no expectations that anything will change.

assuming this mofo's death is true, why do you do this? when you die, i won't shit on your goodbye thread.

this is basically your last chance to let whatever you had with mofo go and show that you're actually a decent guy. you have an opportunity to demonstrate that big forum wars didn't really mean that much to you that you're still upset over it all.

i've posted this sort of thing before, though, i have no expectations that anything will change.

well to be fair... i wouldnt really give a shit if i die and people here dont think highly of me.

Well said! RIP Mofo

Back