Almost got my face turned into a crepe but turns out there are good people out there by Monkey_b - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Almost got my face turned into a crepe but turns out there are good people out there
Page 1 of 3
Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
1 - 10-30-2010, 15:37
Went to a club in hollywood last night to party and have a good time, in my sweet costume which I had incidentally also rocked the weekend before.

As I'm walking past a table, some roided out asian dude in a tanktop gets in my face and is like "hey man what the **** you were wearin that **** last weekend". I respond with a smile saying "oh yea, i know bro it's the only costume i've got"... and this guys clearly looking to pick a fight, cause he just starts going aggro for no reason, blabbering nonsense, huffing and puffing, and after rambling some nonsense removes the rope that cordons his table off, and steps out flexing his muscles and asks me "what the **** you say man?" i respond with "relax man, i was just saying this is the only costume i have"... then my jackass friend walks over look at him and blurts out "hey man you were wearing that same costume last week too"...

at which point this guy goes into rage mode, and his friends come out to back him up since they can tell he's about to beat our faces in

and as i'm trying to calm them down and diffuse the situation in vain... some big dude steps out of nowhere and takes it upon himself to punk the asian dude... and i'm like "hey man its ok seriously its not worth starting a brawl right now"... and right then this guys other friend, also a big dude, steps in... looks at me and says "relax homie, we got your back, we'll handle this ****"... and im trying to get between everyone to just explain that its cool, no blood no foul, we'll be on our way... and then some gangster lookin armenian-russian from the table next to the asian dudes comes up to me from the side, nods, and tells me him and his boys got my back too... all of these people literally come out of the woodworks from thin air, in a matter of seconds, and it was kind of out of my control at that point

at this point the initial asian dude busts through the barricade of guys forming to beat their faces in... and heads straight for my friend, and i'm trying to push him away, and then the guy stops, and i just kind of put my hands together in that chinese prayer/respect sign... and the guy stops, and extends his hand out, and all is well and everyone moves on with their night

and i'm left thinking 'what, the, ****'

now i'm not afraid of getting in a fight with someone when it's warranted, but this guy clearly had it out for me from the get-go, and he was yoked like a mother****er, would have torn me apart (and had full intention to) no questions asked... and his friends would have too, were it not for the good people who intervened in a matter they had nothing to do with

the place was big and i never did see the people that put these ****ers in their place again or i would've brought them some drinks... but it's reassuring to know there are good people out there that are willing to put their kneck out on the line for strangers that are being ****ed with for no reason

to them

Sponsored Links
Rhand Altor
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 10-30-2010, 15:41
Good for you.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 10-30-2010, 15:43
Don't you look like a terrorist? He probably thought he was doing the country a favor.

TheRedDread
VeteranX
Old
4 - 10-30-2010, 15:45
Was this your costume?

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
5 - 10-30-2010, 15:46
^rofl

i would not be posting today had that been my costume

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
6 - 10-30-2010, 15:49
better luck next time asian dude

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
7 - 10-30-2010, 15:51

that was the costume i was actually wearing... looks retarded in that pic, but it's hilarious in person

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
8 - 10-30-2010, 15:53
what asian peace sign did you throw up with your hands?

edit: lol that costume would have been ****ing hilarious to see while you are in confrontation like that

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 10-30-2010, 15:53
maybe he thought you were lat flaring in his general direction and wanted to have a pose off

Deuse
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 10-30-2010, 15:59
Asian body builders .... hmmm

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 10-30-2010, 16:04
you're leaving out the part where you prayed to God for help and He answered you

D1nonly
Veteran++
Old
12 - 10-30-2010, 16:20

bam
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 10-30-2010, 16:22
roided asian? does not compute

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
14 - 10-30-2010, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1nonly View Post
exactly that

Reaver
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 10-30-2010, 16:27
Roided out asians are the worst. They have a Napoleon complex on top of azn penis syndrome.

chestercat
VeteranX
Old
16 - 10-30-2010, 16:28
You're a *****. Stand up for yourself.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 10-30-2010, 16:28
d

Last edited by buize; 08-07-2022 at 00:23..
oDDable
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 10-30-2010, 16:29
brool story co

D1nonly
Veteran++
Old
19 - 10-30-2010, 16:30
MB never played wow. AC 4 lyfe!

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 10-30-2010, 16:34
was the gook chen?

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Almost got my face turned into a crepe but turns out there are good people out there

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ching chong small dong , kekekeke