shadowed_hero
Veteran++
Old
121 - 02-02-2010, 23:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNirology View Post
Jacob is now Sayid.

book it
this was my thought too, immediately after seeing it. but after mulling it over, i dont think it makes a whole lotta sense.

a) esau/man in black/smoke monster created a new body, not took over locke's old one. i guess jacob could act differently, but we don't have a whole lot to go off of here
b) seems like flocke knew exactly what was going on from the get-go. sayid woke up disoriented and confused
c) jacob said he's dead

and did anyone else find the opening CGI from the underwater scene just terribly animated? that shark was retarded.

Sponsored Links
Villi
Veteran5
Old
122 - 02-03-2010, 00:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowed_hero View Post

and did anyone else find the opening CGI from the underwater scene just terribly animated? that shark was retarded.
yeah that was terrible...i was really afraid of what the show was going to turn into when i saw that scene, but the rest of the season opener was pretty good

shadowed_hero
Veteran++
Old
123 - 02-03-2010, 00:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trem_r View Post
Here's something to chew on

Right now it seems like they are showing us two time lines - one where the explosion works and the plane doesn't crash and one where it doesn't do ****.

What I really think is happening is that the non-crash time line is a RESULT of what happens during on-island time line that is playing out right now. I'm guessing they'll do something to cause the plane from ever crashing and in turn that puts the island at the bottom of the ocean.
don't think so. the don't-crash timeline is actually EARLIER in time than the does-crash timeline- by 3 years, give or take 3 months. this could have been possible earlier in the series, but the producers have said no more time travel BS, so that'll make this difficult. if anything, the nuke going off created the dont-crash timeline, at least it was chronologically earlier.

i'm thinking the on-island timeline is the "correct" one, and jack's gonna start getting deja vu again and again. also, isn't desmond supposed to be "special"? doesn't he have some sort of power to see through timelines or some ****?

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
124 - 02-03-2010, 00:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villi View Post
yeah that was terrible...i was really afraid of what the show was going to turn into when i saw that scene, but the rest of the season opener was pretty good
That was the first 3 mins my dad ever saw of lost and that ****in cartoon shark swam by and I was like yeah I don't know wat that was.

I was really ****ing confused after that, luckily they pulled it together

Fooz
VeteranX
Old
125 - 02-03-2010, 00:13
Lost has always had a sub-standard CG team, which is weird compared to the otherwise awesome production values. (and abram's fringe, which had [or has, i stopped watching] the best cg ive seen on television, looking better than some movies)

Trem_r
VeteranX
Old
126 - 02-03-2010, 00:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowed_hero View Post
don't think so. the don't-crash timeline is actually EARLIER in time than the does-crash timeline- by 3 years, give or take 3 months. this could have been possible earlier in the series, but the producers have said no more time travel BS, so that'll make this difficult. if anything, the nuke going off created the dont-crash timeline, at least it was chronologically earlier.

i'm thinking the on-island timeline is the "correct" one, and jack's gonna start getting deja vu again and again. also, isn't desmond supposed to be "special"? doesn't he have some sort of power to see through timelines or some ****?
Right. So basically if they can do something like say sink the island to the bottom of the ocean before the plane passes over, then maybe the crash will never happen.

shadowed_hero
Veteran++
Old
127 - 02-03-2010, 00:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trem_r View Post
Right. So basically if they can do something like say sink the island to the bottom of the ocean before the plane passes over, then maybe the crash will never happen.
but the does-crash timeline is already chronologically AFTER the plane passes over in the don't-crash timeline, not a whole lot that can be done there. assuming time works logically, of course

dooster
VeteranX
Old
128 - 02-03-2010, 00:30
Amazing two hours. This season is going to be great.

So what's wrong with you people who can't wait 30 minutes before starting to watch so you can skip the commercials?

def
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 02-03-2010, 01:17
terrible show

TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 02-03-2010, 02:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villi View Post
this. i pumped for what's to come

godswill
VeteranXV
Old
131 - 02-03-2010, 02:05
pretty stoked on this season .. ****ign confused, but i love it

momo!
Veteran˛
Old
132 - 02-03-2010, 02:06
now i'm interested in the parallel timelines they've got going. they were tellng the truth though, there's zero time traveling after this point!

Punktaker
VeteranXV
Old
133 - 02-03-2010, 02:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooster View Post
Amazing two hours. This season is going to be great.

So what's wrong with you people who can't wait 30 minutes before starting to watch so you can skip the commercials?
We did this while we watched (tho it was closer to 80 minutes) and somehow the PVR glitched. Once we hit 9 minutes into the episode, the show jumped to 1h21 in at a hershey commercial and nothing we tried would get it to show the other recorded part. Ended up watching it standard def rather than waiting another hour and a half.

Yaason
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 02-03-2010, 02:15
this is the 1st episode i've seen that wasn't off the dvds. sketchy at first but it looks promising.

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 02-03-2010, 02:16
buh, i'm confused. were we supposed to know who the jap guy and his translator were? i did notice that the two little kids who brought them food in the temple were tail section survivors that were kidnapped by the others.

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 02-03-2010, 02:25
yeah that cgi was reaaaaaaaaaally terrible, but I guess it served its purpose. Although it was distractingly bad.

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 02-03-2010, 02:28
so whats this gonna be, battle of hte immortals in locke/sayids bodies with everyone else in the middle? and oooh another dimension. ****ing great.

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 02-03-2010, 02:32
you guys went overboard in saying that this opened up a few more pandora's boxes. at least everyone on the island is in the same year now (2007). everyone in the no-crash alternate reality is in 2004. that simplifies things. the time traveling crap could be over.

Azn_Essence
VeteranXV
Old
139 - 02-03-2010, 02:37
im betting the 2004 guys somehow end up in a plane crash which will basically force them back to their crashed routine
giving a msg that its inevitable, they cant escape the island!

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
140 - 02-03-2010, 02:38
I'm glad they finally introduced a mysterious group of people with no obvious indication of how they came to be there or what their point is. That's exactly what's been missing from this show. On the plus side, maybe this time they'll actually explain who the hell they are by the end of the season. But probably not, since I guess what I've really been waiting five seasons to find out is what would have happened if the plane hadn't crashed. Yeah. That was it.

Page 7 of 81

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page LOST - Final Season

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
meat was here , odio gave my dog aids , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , odio is my cumslut , pewp , they took my son , walllllllttttttt