did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? by LogRoller - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?
Page 15 of 16
Animo
VeteranXX
Old
281 - 03-07-2011, 18:14
FULL SAIL BABY!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
ayz
VeteranXX
Old
282 - 03-07-2011, 18:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_skul View Post
**** like that gets tolerated if the person is sufficiently technically talented. I know plenty of super-talented, socially stupid developers and admins.
yes and that's why they stay as code monkeys and don't advance anywhere in their career

old_skul
UVALAN++
Contributor
Old
283 - 03-07-2011, 18:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
yes and that's why they stay as code monkeys and don't advance anywhere in their career
Case in point, NGFM.

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
284 - 03-07-2011, 18:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Nope. I respond because I like responding. If I get bored, I'll move on. Are you being trolled?
when we troll, the object is to get someone to respond emotionally and engage in correspondence that one would otherwise ignore or refuse to dignify with one's presence. in this regard, you are clearly being trolled. your stipulation that you wish to respond because you enjoy it is a lie, because your actual preference is to not be in the position of responding in the first place.

unless you consider the defense of your poor decisions and the public examination of your wasted life to be enjoyable, (a position which i would not accept at face value), there is no actual reason for you to be in this thread other than to address your massive insecurities, which are, based on my observation, considerable in scope.

Last edited by LogRoller; 03-07-2011 at 22:32..
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 03-07-2011, 18:23
you're just too stupid to understand Logroller

bam
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 03-07-2011, 18:26
Quote:
**** like that gets tolerated if the person is sufficiently technically talented. I know plenty of super-talented, socially stupid developers and admins.
I'm going to guess this is not one of those cases

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
287 - 03-07-2011, 18:33
Quote:
sure socially stupid is tolerable but not this level of aggressive angst.

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
288 - 03-07-2011, 18:36

Spoiler

Last edited by Spexx; 03-07-2011 at 18:39..
ayz
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 03-07-2011, 19:39
val totally could have gone to harvard if he wanted to, he just didn't give enough of a **** back then

also the only reason he isn't a billionaire right now is because he doesn't like the attention it garners and how it destroys interpersonal relationships. he much rather prefers kicking it with his boys, 6 dudes in a ****ty house and sharing a bathroom.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
290 - 03-07-2011, 21:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
dont worry belial one day u will get fitness moderation and people will respect ur non fundamental mens fitness and google pdf weightlifting advice with ur baby **** and stick legs
that's ironic coming from a guy who weighs about the same as a 12 year old girl

reZolut
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 03-07-2011, 23:33
lol @ pee gif

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
292 - 03-07-2011, 23:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
that's ironic coming from a guy who weighs about the same as a 12 year old girl
u do realize i could **** u 2 ways from sunday while eating asundae heah

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 03-07-2011, 23:39
i'd never have sex with you

ever

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
294 - 03-08-2011, 08:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller View Post
when we troll, the object is to get someone to respond emotionally and engage in correspondence that one would otherwise ignore or refuse to dignify with one's presence. in this regard, you are clearly being trolled. your stipulation that you wish to respond because you enjoy it is a lie, because your actual preference is to not be in the position of responding in the first place.

unless you consider the defense of your poor decisions and the public examination of your wasted life to be enjoyable, (a position which i would not accept at face value), there is no actual reason for you to be in this thread other than to address your massive insecurities, which are, based on my observation, considerable in scope.
oh **** son dat nigga logroller doin his dr Phil thing again sheeeeeeit

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
295 - 03-08-2011, 09:30
this is a pretty long thread, is it worth reading?

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
296 - 03-08-2011, 09:31
Only if you've missed all the validuz threads of the past 6 years

Whoop
VeteranXX
Old
297 - 03-08-2011, 09:32
read the tags, it should cover it

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 03-08-2011, 09:33
I remember when val posted a thread asking if he should go to full sail and everyone said no

then he went anyhow

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
299 - 03-08-2011, 09:34
whoop did you make the tag "cumming on validuz"

Whoop
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 03-08-2011, 10:01
tragically, no

Page 15 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
and im stuck or something , cumming on validuz , falhawk; new bifocals , full sail university , hill rage , piece of shit hill , poor , too stupid to understand , validerp , validouche , validurrr , validuz = idiot , whooping in your asshole