Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

need a couple hundred tw players or it aint worth it. Strength in numbers, no fear, no mercy, win at any cost, exact maximum reward in as little time as possible, crush the weak for sport: these were the foundations from which our clan was built, our 1337 gaming heritage. Unless the tard wagon is at maximum capacity I don't see TW being another force in the game. Somewhere along the line in W2, probably because our numbers were lower, some of those values were lost to things like negotiations, mergers, diplomacy, the values and hallmarks of the weak. I see this distillation of the tw purity continuing along with the perversion of our extreme values.

My warriors will remain idle til the next tard wagon presents itself.
Good luck and hold the flag high.

samun turned out to be a pretty big douchebag. long story short, eventually everyone got tired of taking the iceman's shit and turned on him, 90% of the world hated him, and we found out a few months later that samun was his little side-kick and was secretly supporting him the whole time.

thank god i quit that game though, so much unnecessary drama.

:huh: I was one of the first guys with samun planning to take down Iceman, after I left I've never thought he would have helped him instead of taking the fag down like we planned. Glad that 90% of the players shared the same thoughts as me.

Greetings,

World 46? Fuck that.

Sincerely,
AniMisM

PS - Shout out to all the old K56 peeps from World 1!

Holy crap

Well I joined, (350|383) K33

my email is ticking me off at the moment, cannot access the stupid email confirmation so not sure how long I am going to be around, stupid hotmail account, then again was thinking at the very least I might just sit accounts and set up farming colonies for the rest of you

TheEagleScream

is my name on it

Last edited:
Back