NURRRSSSSEEEE !!

iu

thanks now I am whistling the tune.
wonder when I get this out of my head this time.

No flu during covid pLandemic
but now it's back with a vengeance
makes perfect sense to useful idiots

So another 5 hours in the ER today. Was getting worse having coughing fits and passing out because there was no time in between coughs to inhale. Seems its now early stage pneumonia but they hammered it with some heavy duty antibiotics and knocked me out for a few hours with some Xanax so feeling a lot better now. Rona test was clear.

Yes, get better Midge
it'd be a shame for you to die this way
and not fulfill Plas' dream

dang, rip mitch gl w/ the newmonia

we gotta do sumthing about these quasar ppl they're clearly a terrorist state u kno

Welp
There goes another perfectly good conspiracy theory
Paraplegic Canadian veteran says government caseworker offered her euthanasia | Daily Mail Online

Christine Gauthier testified in Canadian Parliament on Thursday
Gauthier, a paraplegic veteran, sought help getting a wheelchair lift at home
A Veterans Affairs staffer instead offered medically assisted suicide, she said
Government probe found at least four other veterans were also offered suicide
Trudeau called called the trend 'absolutely unacceptable' and vowed to end it
Euthanasia has been legal for terminally ill patients in Canada since 2016
But last year law expanded to include people with long-term disabilities

So another 5 hours in the ER today. Was getting worse having coughing fits and passing out because there was no time in between coughs to inhale. Seems its now early stage pneumonia but they hammered it with some heavy duty antibiotics and knocked me out for a few hours with some Xanax so feeling a lot better now. Rona test was clear.

Have you tried having the nurse clear your tiny dick hole?
If you die, can I have the Aston?

Spoiler

i'm p sure plasmatic is getting the aston so he can put the engine in a rusty old john deere lawn tractor and finally beat his neighbor who was smart enuff and strong enuff and rich enuff 2 get a cub cadet

Rona test was clear.
Of course it was. Because anyone showing your symptoms (viral pneumonia and a bad cold) was marked positive for COVID without testing during the last couple of years. Probably got a Zpack and told to chill out.
But - just wait - the rona might rear its' ugly head because you were exposed in the hospital.

Last edited:
Back