Alex Jones is F'd to the tune of $965 Million

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/12/us/alex-jones-verdict-sandy-hook

giphy.gif

965 million PLUS the families' attorney fees.

"This must be what hell is like." -- Alex Jones on the jury decision.

I hope after they drain his bank accounts, auction his property and everything he owns, he has to apply for an food stamps. And I hope they deny him, as he needs to lose a lot of weight anyway.

haha

I hope after they drain his bank accounts, auction his property and everything he owns, he has to apply for an food stamps. And I hope they deny him, as he needs to lose a lot of weight anyway.

haha

geezuz dood, get a grip

who fucking cares if someone denies sandy hook

fuck it, i deny sandy hook now, you want me broke and dead now too? fucking weirdo.

haha

I thought you never wished harm to anyone chief chug a lug?

I'm not wishing him harm. Since he doesn't have 965 million plus attorney fees, I hope he gets a job at Wendy's and gets on a payment plan.

In case anyone was wondering, the fact that this judgement has infuriated TribalWar just makes it sweeter.

This is a great afternoon.

Where would u put our “alex jones fury” on a scale from 1 to 10?

1 being “rocking a newborn baby to sleep” and 10 being “getting drunk, choking your gf and going to jail”?

If it's really about awarding grieving families money than they should have awarded something realistic.

they will still get tons of money even if they don't get ALL of that, but it probably won't be a while until they actually see the money, it'll drag out probably

I'm not wishing him harm. Since he doesn't have 965 million plus attorney fees, I hope he gets a job at Wendy's and gets on a payment plan.

In case anyone was wondering, the fact that this judgement has infuriated TribalWar just makes it sweeter.

This is a great afternoon.

wat lol

who here is infuriated, exactly? can i get a show of hands of all the infuriated people here because of this?

delusional and senile

Why stop at a billion? Make it 100 trillion so he can give every American 300k

amram so cucked hes knighting for alex jones

lol dudes knighted for putin now alex jones

hes just a contrarian to be a contrarian cuz MSM bad and zerohedge said so

you can't even make this up anymore :lol:

Back