Contributor
Old
1 - 07-31-2021, 16:48
Really?

The guy in love

The girl he took to the date

TikTok star was on first date when he and teen girl were both shot at movies

Quote:
The California teenager blasted to death during a screening of violent crime movie “The Forever Purge” was on a first date with a young TikTok star who may now be brain dead, her grieving dad has revealed.

“She was so ****ing happy,” private eye David Goodrich told DailyMail.com of his 18-year-old daughter Rylee Goodrich.

“I could tell she really, really liked this boy. And he really, really liked her,” he said of his daughter’s new beau, Anthony Barajas, 19, who he revealed was shot through the eye in the attack in Corona Monday night.

“They were so excited for their first date,” he said of the young lovebirds who met on July Fourth but had never before been out alone. “She curled her hair all pretty,” he recalled.

Barajas, a TikTok personality with more than 1 million followers, took Goodrich to “her favorite restaurant” before they went to see the latest installment of “The Purge,” the dad said.

The teen had been texting her mother right up until the moment the pair were both shot in the head, the dad said.

“She texted my wife how boring and stupid it was, how she didn’t like the movie,” he said of the flick, which portrays a dystopian America where murder is legal once a year for 12 hours.

“That was the last we heard from her,” Goodrich told the outlet of his “pride and joy.”

His daughter died instantly after she was shot “point-blank behind her head,” the dad said.

“She never even had a chance … Then he shot her new boyfriend behind his head,” he said.

“I don’t know if they’ve taken him off life support but I think he’s brain dead,” Goodrich told the outlet.

Just six tickets were sold for the screening, and the young couple’s bodies were only discovered once the flick had ended.

A 20-year-old man, Joseph Jimenez, was arrested at his home in Corona late Tuesday and charged with murder, attempted murder and robbery in the case, cops said.

A gun matching the caliber of the murder weapon was found at his home, Corona Police Department said in a press release — saying that “there is no known motive and it appears to be an unprovoked attack.”

Officers also found the teen girls’ wallet at the house, her father told the Mail, claiming that Jiminez has claimed to have been hearing voices, which the dad believes is a bid to start an insanity defense.

Goodrich conceded that he “rolled my eyes” when his daughter first told him her new beau was a TikTok star — but he won him over when he bought the whole family souvenirs from a recent trip to Hawaii.

This is the booking photo of Joseph Jimenez, charged with the shooting of TikTok star Anthony Barajas and murder of his friend Rylee Goodrich
Joseph Jimenez has is facing murder and attempted murder charges.
Corona Police Department/MEGA

“It was the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen [a teenager] do,” he said, saying that further chats about how Barajas had monetized his online presence made him realize “he had his head screwed on straight.”

“I’m really protective and I wanted her to meet a guy who’s going to be compassionate and sensitive … and he seemed like that guy,” Goodrich said.

Sponsored Links
Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 07-31-2021, 17:03
Quote:
Just six tickets were sold for the screening, and the young couple’s bodies were only discovered once the flick had ended.
So the other 3 people didn't hear the gunshots? Didn't hear any death throes? No one left to use the bathroom and saw 2 bodies slumped over when they left/returned? Weird.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 07-31-2021, 17:20
The whole thing stinks like clown ****.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 07-31-2021, 18:19
This story reads more like a movie critic review of The Purge than a story about a double homicide.

edit: Dadio thinks that a 19 year old TikTok star who monetized his online presence means that he has his head screwed on straight. lol.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 07-31-2021, 18:23
Yeah - I am still trying to process the entire thing. It is so wrong from so many angles.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6 - 07-31-2021, 18:35
Nobody gets shot at romantic comedies.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 07-31-2021, 18:41

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 07-31-2021, 19:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Nobody gets shot at romantic comedies.
Didn't someone blow their brains out in the theater while watching Trainwreck?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
9 - 07-31-2021, 19:35
I dunno, but if they did it's the only thing that made Trainwreck memorable.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 07-31-2021, 21:30
Texting during the movie has consequences.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 07-31-2021, 22:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Texting during the movie has consequences.
this, **** that must have been annoying

You think you would have better judgement than to take a chick to a movie like that for a first date anyway

Then again, I once took a first date to see Once Were Warriors, she was actually in an abusive relationship at the time, we didn't go on a second

poor kids, what a ****ed up place the world has become, although this could all just be a marketing stunt, some publicity is probably worth a few deaths

Last edited by ArakAtak; 07-31-2021 at 22:16..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 07-31-2021, 22:17
I took a girl on a first date to see The Matrix.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 07-31-2021, 22:45
See That would be OK, I once took one to Point Break, also not a real bad choice

But Jake the muss is not ideal date material, cook the man some ****in eggs!

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 07-31-2021, 23:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Really?

The guy in love

The girl he took to the date

TikTok star was on first date when he and teen girl were both shot at movies
Quote:
The California teenager blasted to death during a screening of violent crime movie “The Forever Purge” was on a first date with a young TikTok star who may now be brain dead, her grieving dad has revealed.
I figured being a "TikTok star" was arguably the most braindead thing one could do, guess we have a new meta.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
15 - 08-01-2021, 22:21
lol no one noticed the blast or light with the sound of gunshots lmao ok.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 08-01-2021, 22:43
Ponderous. Maybe the two stayed to see if there were any easter eggs at the end of the credits and everyone else left but the three of them?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 08-01-2021, 23:47
Corona has a lot of industry which draw in illegal workers, and fairly wealthy white people who live in the immediate suburbs. Compared to other places in SoCal the brown people are much less likely to speak English and just all around more savage. Look in the perp's eyes, no soul.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 08-01-2021, 23:49
Looks kinda like this:

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
19 - 08-02-2021, 04:37
clown world continuation...