This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 6 of 1252
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 03-09-2016, 15:42
***8220;There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic.***8221;

Sponsored Links
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 03-09-2016, 18:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Not sure what your point is, you're probably also not sure. Here's mine. Bum**** America, people with no passport and no clue about the world, have a history of electing the unelectable, and seem keen to do it again, and democracy allows them to do it based solely on the fact there are so ****ing many of them. Which political party the candidate belongs to is largely irrelevant.
you constantly bring up this passport thing like it's some huge strike against the U.S.

i don't know if you've looked at a map in your life, but the U.S. is bigger than Europe

in the U.S., one doesn't need a "passport" to travel between states, which is essentially like traveling between countries in Europe

how many Europeans have been to Australia, South America, or even Africa? i'm guessing about as many (or fewer) as there are U.S. citizens who have traveled outside of the country

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 03-09-2016, 18:27
Mitch thinks his passport makes him and other non-Americans an expert in international issues and thus superior to all others he deems below himself. Yet year after year he comes back to the US or UK to gamble because its outlawed in his "superior" ****hole of a nation he resides in...

So he has to use a proxy/vpn to do any type of gambling or travel abroad
He has to obtain a special license just to consume alcohol since hes a resident
He has to pay to have his **** trucked out of the city lest he be knee deep in his own excrement....

great place to live, really qualifies him as an expert in international issues .

Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 03-09-2016 at 18:30..
Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 03-09-2016, 18:32
louis ck is funny and pretty insightful on popular, social issues, but he's just a ****ing comedian. i truly do not give a **** about what he thinks about this ****.

that being said, he's probably right about trump. trump bulldozed the republican party gloriously. he made a mockery of the fundie retard candidate, the dynasty candidate, and the obama copy candidate. he deserves a statue for it. it was ****ing great.

but he shouldn't be president. clinton should not either. the choices right now are subpar for the majority of americans, not that the majority of americans know a good choice from ****ting on themselves

btw we have some great posting from the melodramatic demented commie demographic in this thread

Last edited by Veniggs; 03-09-2016 at 18:37..
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 03-09-2016, 18:55
Nice post

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 03-09-2016, 18:57
Ya srsly most of tw's scum seem be voting for Trump. Really not surprising.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 03-09-2016, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
in the U.S., one doesn't need a "passport" to travel between states, which is essentially like traveling between countries in Europe
Yeah Mitch - Europe...it's just like other states.

Maybe they should use that in an advertising jingle

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 03-09-2016, 19:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federere View Post
Ya srsly most of tw's scum seem be voting for Trump. Really not surprising.
lol not american gtfo

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
109 - 03-09-2016, 19:14
it like peeps r happy n proud 2 admit dey r subhuman second r8 beta citzens
trump will b n yall will still b beta second r8s gl hf

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
110 - 03-09-2016, 19:28
#TRUMP2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS4ftt4m_rc

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 03-09-2016, 19:28
it's in vogue to hate on trump because he says outlandish ****. and i don't know how he's called a racist, i know he's not going to build a wall but it'd be great if we tightened up on illegal immigration. at any rate if any trump hater takes 10 minutes to read his policy positions he's ****ing legit -- https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 03-09-2016, 19:29
Trump will be building a wall, it says so in Isaiah (and Ezekiel)

obviously none of you are bible readers, or you would be shocked at how close current events are matching 2/3 of what the bible says

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
113 - 03-09-2016, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
obviously none of you are bible readers, or you would be shocked at how close current events are matching 2/3 of what the bible says
STFU Togo. Unlike you I actually understand HOW to read the Bible so do not say none. Say some. Go back to diddling your underage runaway you big headed weirdo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
i know he's not going to build a wall but it'd be great if we tightened up on illegal immigration.[/url]
I would settle for a good fence cause right now it's easy peesy for ISIL to cross the southern border.

Quote:
Published on Sep 5, 2014
Infowars reporter Joe Biggs simulates an ISIS jihadi crossing the US/Mexico border with a fake severed head to show how easy it is for anyone to get into America.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BZVMNV4ycs

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 03-09-2016 at 19:52..
Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 03-09-2016, 19:58
Book of Ezekiel is being fulfilled, chapters 38, 39, most of the book of Isaiah, except for about chapter 50 and onwards, the parable of tenants in the gospels, psalm 83. 1/3 to half the remaining scriptures in Matthew have been fulfilled since Sep 13th, and at this rate there won't be much left to fulfill given 6 months

What happens next is a war in the Middle East resulting in a massive expansion of Israeli territory. Israel will so decisively win, that they will sign a 7 year peace treaty. Then you know we are months from the end of civilization here on earth.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
115 - 03-09-2016, 21:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
Trump will be building a wall, it says so in Isaiah (and Ezekiel)

so u r sayin
the other 1/3 is bull****

bam
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 03-09-2016, 22:23
Trump has already made a bunch of illegals in Colorado scramble to become citizens.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 03-09-2016, 22:27
Good! Welcome to America. Glad you finally got on board essays. Now work hard (most of you already do), pay your taxes and enjoy. Encourage others to do the same and support our awesome country. Don't drink the government koolaid.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 03-09-2016, 22:42
As I watch these two piece of **** democrats pander to the latinos, I know this:

We wouldnt have to "fix" immigration if both ****ty parties had actually done their ****ing jobs and took a hard stand on illegal aliens in the first place a long time ago.

But watching hill-***** talk about how she secured the border is insanity.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
119 - 03-10-2016, 08:33
if u oppose trump u r subhuman trash scum beta omega gamma second rate etc
dont b a *****- stop da pussification of america n b a leader

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
120 - 03-10-2016, 08:38
Quote:
I like them both but
Stopped reading

Page 6 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie