This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 5 of 1252
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 03-09-2016, 08:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Bum**** Middle America trailer-dwelling mullet-wearing droolers voted in Ronald Reagan. Why should this be a surprise? Democracy is a great ideal but when it gives people like Zool the chance to vote, it's pretty ****ed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Democrat

gg

Sponsored Links
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
82 - 03-09-2016, 08:37

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 03-09-2016, 09:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
yeah instead you guys should vote for that one politician who isn't a jew or controlled by jews

hmm

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 03-09-2016, 09:17
Quote:
Bum**** Middle America trailer-dwelling mullet-wearing droolers voted in Ronald Reagan. Why should this be a surprise? Democracy is a great ideal but when it gives people like Zool the chance to vote, it's pretty ****ed.
meanwhile in your country people can't drink

that sounds much better

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 03-09-2016, 09:42
LOL, Mitch doing victory laps as he picks on NGFM. I could brag about owning idiots like dealyrunk or icfire, but I just end up feeling like an ******* picking on the mentally disabled whenever I do it.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
86 - 03-09-2016, 09:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
meanwhile in your country people can't drink

that sounds much better
Are you still actually spastic enough to believe that, or just a really pathetic troll?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 03-09-2016, 10:00
mitch your ****hole's country's draconian laws are well documented.

but keep hating on the usa it's funny

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
88 - 03-09-2016, 10:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Democrat

gg
Not sure what your point is, you're probably also not sure. Here's mine. Bum**** America, people with no passport and no clue about the world, have a history of electing the unelectable, and seem keen to do it again, and democracy allows them to do it based solely on the fact there are so ****ing many of them. Which political party the candidate belongs to is largely irrelevant.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
89 - 03-09-2016, 10:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
mitch your ****hole's country's draconian laws are well documented.

but keep hating on the usa it's funny
The laws don't state that people can't drink. What the **** is it that you can't grasp something so simple and keep contradicting yourself.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 03-09-2016, 10:07
Mitch hates us because of our freedom.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
91 - 03-09-2016, 10:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
Mitch hates us because of our freedom.
I can't hate retards who provide me with so much entertainment. Thanks for joining in.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 03-09-2016, 10:18
trump-most-offensive-gop-candidate-cruz-would-be-more-dangerous-oval-office

Not that I'd vote for any of the Dems/Reps.

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
93 - 03-09-2016, 10:44
The article makes a good point. A Cruz administration would make the Bush administration look good to liberals.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 03-09-2016, 11:25
-1554 mitch is laugh at u guys osnap

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 03-09-2016, 11:30
No no no, BUSH was Hitler.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 03-09-2016, 13:58
Quote:
Not sure what your point is, you're probably also not sure. Here's mine. Bum**** America, people with no passport and no clue about the world, have a history of electing the unelectable, and seem keen to do it again, and democracy allows them to do it based solely on the fact there are so ****ing many of them. Which political party the candidate belongs to is largely irrelevant.
Liar.

You pointed out Reagan, that's specific as you change your tune in your pitiful explanation above.

Try again?

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 03-09-2016, 14:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
What bothers me about these sort of statements and the people who buy into them, are that they vastly over-represent the power available to the President and the likelyness of campaign "promises" of ever actually coming to fruition.

I mean ****, Obama has promised Gitmo will close this year, every year, since a year before he took office. It's still open. If you're naive enough to think that anything Trump has said he'll do will actually happen if he's elected, then you shouldn't have the right to vote because you're ****ing stupid.
This soo much, I told my coworker I would rather vote Trump than Clinton and he starts ranting about how Trump would do all these evil things.

I ask him how? He can't do **** without congress approval

He responds, "Bush went to war without congress declaring war"

I pull up the resolution congress voted on approving military action in Iraq

"SEE THEY DIDN'T DECLARE WAR"

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 03-09-2016, 14:39
But Obama! Those executive orders took all our guns and gave them to syrian refugees living in welfare sponsored McMansions!

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 03-09-2016, 15:16
ppl acting like the president does nothing are as dumb as the people who think the president does everything

plz learn to government

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
100 - 03-09-2016, 15:35
we don't need a single all powerful person to be our spokesperson anymore in this day and age.

i vote no more presidential office.

Page 5 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie