This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 26 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 26 of 1252
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
501 - 03-16-2016, 21:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
I will vote for Bernie if I can, but only because I can't vote for the other two. Hillary is a career criminal politician, Trump is a megalomaniac with no real political experience. Without Bernie in the race, I have no clue who I will vote for, but it definitely won't be Hillary.
This statement exemplifies the problem with the establishment. You want a president with political experience? Should you not want a president with leadership experience instead? That is why governors make better presidents - they have executive experience.

The president leads the executive branch of the government. POTUS is also the commander in chief, but if a nominee has no military experience most people don't care. So if it is OK to lead the military and send them into harm's way, why is it not OK to be president if you have no political experience?

For me, I want a person who knows what it takes to lead large organizations, to motivate people, to understand big decisions and not feel compelled to take a poll first to figure out what to do. Politicians do that. Leaders do not.

I want a leader - we have been without one for 8 years.

Of the entire field, I think Trump is best. I hope he asks Petraeus to be SecDef.

Sponsored Links
dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
502 - 03-16-2016, 21:39
Huge difference between running a company and running the country though. Just having "leadership" experience is not enough.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
503 - 03-16-2016, 21:41
Trump is too qualified, now if he were only a community leader then maybe.

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
504 - 03-16-2016, 21:42
Quote:
Huge difference between running a company and running the country though. Just having "leadership" experience is not enough.
the only "leadership" experience Obama had was a community organizer... I think Trump with his leadership experience in a multi-billion dollar company will be just fine...

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
505 - 03-16-2016, 21:43
Quote:
the president doesnt run the country

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
506 - 03-16-2016, 21:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
I want a leader - we have been without one for 8 years.
Can you articulate in any way how George W. Bush was a better "leader" than Obama?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
507 - 03-16-2016, 21:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
Can you articulate in any way how George W. Bush was a better "leader" than Obama?
this is like comparing a pile of **** with a pile of ****

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
508 - 03-16-2016, 21:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
“There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic.”
vote trump you sonsa*****ez

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
509 - 03-16-2016, 21:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
this is like comparing a pile of **** with a pile of ****
Which is why I'm wondering why he didn't say 16 years, instead of eight.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
510 - 03-16-2016, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
511 - 03-16-2016, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
sure, but is there anything I could type here that would make you go "oh, yeah, in that instance he was"?? So why waste my time?

can't resist one though - terrorist attacks US, Bush calls it that, unifies this country, and takes action. Obama refuses to admit terror attacks on the US are even terror attacks (unless it is a white guy in a church...then it is). He is divisive and neither practices or supports american values. The reason? he worries more about offending Islam and other countries than his own citizens. he went on a world tour apologizing for the evil USA.

**** Obama

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
512 - 03-16-2016, 22:24
Oh **** off, everything he did in response to 9/11 was idiotic and stripped Americans of rights and plunged our country into endless war at a ****ing staggering economic cost to the US and the world.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
513 - 03-16-2016, 22:33
so when islamic fundamentalists started flying airliners full of people into buildings what would you have done as president

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
514 - 03-16-2016, 22:39
Quote:
sure, but is there anything I could type here that would make you go "oh, yeah, in that instance he was"?? So why waste my time?

can't resist one though - terrorist attacks US, Bush calls it that, unifies this country, and takes action.
mother of god

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
515 - 03-16-2016, 22:44
Maybe he could've done something differently but then everyone would've called him a massive *****.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
516 - 03-16-2016, 22:49
Quote:
the president doesnt run the country

Yes, yes, I am quite aware of what the executive branch does. "Running the country" is a euphemism, don't be pedantic.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
517 - 03-16-2016, 22:49
Quote:
Sure, if you had a legitimate example.
Quote:
can't resist one though - terrorist attacks US, Bush calls it that, unifies this country, and takes action.
He was warned a month before 9/11, but didn't "take action" to prevent it. After it happened, we invade Iraq and destabilize their government even though they had no WMDs or connection to AQ. He signed the USA PATRIOT Act into law right after invading Afghanistan and blew his chance at taking out bin Laden in 12/2001.
Quote:
Obama refuses to admit terror attacks on the US are even terror attacks (unless it is a white guy in a church...then it is).
You mean like the Benghazi attack? Or the San Bernadino attack? Or maybe Fort Hood?

I'm seeing a double standard here. Dyan Roof wasn't a terrorist because he's white? He didn't call the others "terrorist attacks" soon enough? He should be calling more of these shootings "terrorist attacks"?
Quote:
He is divisive and neither practices or supports american values. The reason? he worries more about offending Islam and other countries than his own citizens. he went on a world tour apologizing for the evil USA.

**** Obama
We get it. You hate this ****** in the White House who was "commander in chief" when we finally took out bin Laden and brought your brothers home from Afghanistan. This "divisive" ****** is letting gays in your military and keeping boots of the ground in Syria.

It's one thing to hate Obama. It's totally delusional to think W was by any metric better.

I'm pretty sure though if Trump were elected we'd have another war to make you happy. It's good for business (if your business is in the military industrial complex).

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
518 - 03-16-2016, 22:52
Quote:
Yes, yes, I am quite aware of what the executive branch does. "Running the country" is a euphemism, don't be pedantic.
well thats kind of the point right?

obama couldnt even close gitmo.

what do people really think trump can do? it pretty hilarious

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
519 - 03-16-2016, 22:58
WE HAVE TO STOP TRUMP!!!! BECAUSE REASONS!!!!!! STOP HIM NOW, ARGHGHHHGHH!

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
520 - 03-16-2016, 23:02
Quote:
well thats kind of the point right?

obama couldnt even close gitmo.

what do people really think trump can do? it pretty hilarious

How is that the point? It literally has nothing to do with what I was saying. Trump has no real experience with the large majority of presidential responsibilities. I would be more willing to overlook that, if I agreed with his platform. It isn't that difficult, he checks very few of the boxes for me.

Though this wasn't my point, it less about what Trump can do, and more so about what he can't.

Page 26 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie