Anyone here ever do Ecstasy? by skysnipe - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Anyone here ever do Ecstasy?
Page 2 of 3
CERVICAL-KREMS
VeteranX
Old
21 - 09-27-2009, 02:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beren View Post
I haven't not much desire to either.

Last weekend i was at a bucks party, one dude rocked up totally hammered to this steak place we hit up before some laser skirmish (running around the woods with laser weapons shooting each other) action ahead of some cabin action into the wee hours of the morning playing wisest wizard. Anyways, he had had 3 or 4 ecstacy the night before (he couldn't remember how many). Anyways, was kinda amusing that he was hung over to buggery, until we were at laserskirmish when he was on my team and he kept falling asleep n the ground 2 min into the 30 min rounds. After that he fell asleep in the cabin when we got there and woke up at like 10 pm. When everyone else was well lubricated. There is actually a pic somewhere with the two of us with no pants on about midnight. It was hot.
What. The. ****.

Did I just read

Sponsored Links
Reaver
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 09-27-2009, 02:23
Why does every story with Beren end up with him and a couple of guys pants-less and well lubricated in the woods?

Orestes
VeteranX
Old
23 - 09-27-2009, 02:35
This isnt where you post your anonymous confession...

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 09-27-2009, 02:50
Quote:

Last weekend i was at a bucks party, one dude rocked up totally hammered to this steak place we hit up before some laser skirmish (running around the woods with laser weapons shooting each other) action ahead of some cabin action into the wee hours of the morning playing wisest wizard. Anyways, he had had 3 or 4 ecstacy the night before (he couldn't remember how many). Anyways, was kinda amusing that he was hung over to buggery, until we were at laserskirmish when he was on my team and he kept falling asleep n the ground 2 min into the 30 min rounds. After that he fell asleep in the cabin when we got there and woke up at like 10 pm. When everyone else was well lubricated. There is actually a pic somewhere with the two of us with no pants on about midnight. It was hot.

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
25 - 09-27-2009, 02:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
Why does every story with Beren end up with him and a couple of guys pants-less and well lubricated in the woods?
the lubrication there was just alcohol that was consumed in beverage form. And i don't know if stories in the woods have come up before. I mean its the second bucks i have had that ended up in a cabin in the woods, so i don't know what i have said before. But generally I find things to be pretty diverse.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 09-27-2009, 03:00
beren

haniblecter
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 09-27-2009, 03:11
I doubt anyone HERE has EVER done ecstasy.

You'll be the first, if you do, oh OP.

haniblecter
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 09-27-2009, 03:18
That said, head to your nearest head shop, acquire several boxes of creamers, a cracker, and 5 or 6 balloons.

Hit those mother****ers up while watching psychedelic **** or receiving head.

Thank me in two days, when you're not totally wacked out from the come down day-after.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 09-27-2009, 03:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by haniblecter View Post
That said, head to your nearest head shop, acquire several boxes of creamers, a cracker, and 5 or 6 balloons.

Thank me in two days, when you're not totally wacked out from the come down day-after.
this is all good advice, but i'd recommend just getting an actual whipped cream cannister from a store instead of a cracker / balloons. it's a superior delivery system.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
30 - 09-27-2009, 03:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by skysnipe View Post
I did some Ecstasy earlier today and was rolling like a mother****er, it was pretty awesome..

Anyone else do it before?
Look how far you've come! From oxys to ectasy. Do some heroin then talk to us.

Rilke
VeteranX
Old
31 - 09-27-2009, 04:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
nope just you bro

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
32 - 09-27-2009, 04:09
Quote:

what in the **** did you just say

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 09-27-2009, 04:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
hahaha

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
34 - 09-27-2009, 08:01
if you eat a package of morning glory seeds from the gardening section of wal-mart or the hardware store or whatever, you will trip face

pro tip: mix them in a bowl of ice cream, better taste and less chance you'll puke

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 09-27-2009, 08:32
Quote:

wat

Core
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 09-27-2009, 11:14
I tried X once when it was legal (i.e. not stepped on), back in '85 or so. Was one of the best highs I've ever had.

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 09-27-2009, 11:24
Praying for ~~~~~~~shoa here.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
38 - 09-27-2009, 11:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by haniblecter View Post

hippie crack

captaninsayno
VeteranX
Old
39 - 09-27-2009, 11:40
I love ecstasy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQgjpkbZ2AU

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 09-27-2009, 11:42
Quote:

i want to live in australia

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Anyone here ever do Ecstasy?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
time to call the dea