Chaos Grouping by Calipso - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Chaos Grouping
Calipso
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 03-05-2007, 17:47
Ive done some reading and I cant figure out if the different chaos races can group. I would assume they would as it would be retarded if you couldent group with your allies. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Sponsored Links
DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
2 - 03-05-2007, 17:49
They can.

It is a 3 v 3

High Elf, Empire, and Dwarfes VS. Chaos, Night Elf, and Greenskins.

So when we go in we have to choose a side, but after that we all can play together. (Destruction side has much better classes imo then the Order side)

Calipso
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 03-05-2007, 17:57
The only race that looks cool on order is humans anyway, no reason not to go Destruction. Well thats good news, I know a bunch of people that wanted to go Greenskins but i wanted to go Chaos. We knew that we would be allied but didnt know if we would be able to mix races in groups. Neat!

Pyrotekk
Veteran++
Old
4 - 03-06-2007, 00:53
I beleve your starter areas are focuses on the Chaos Vs. Empire conflict, Greenskins vs. Dwarves conflict etc.
But after that the content will be for everyone on your faction (i.e. order or destruction)

Gundam
VeteranX
Old
5 - 03-06-2007, 06:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DacTheHork View Post
Night Elf
You mean DARK elf, night elves are blizzards purple ******y hippy elves that suck. Dark elves are the bad ass demon worshiping elf faction which ignores all that drow BS from D&D thankfully.

Goshin
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 03-06-2007, 19:25
dont they worship the chaos god slaa'nesh? (god of ****ing, drugs, and decadence)

Calipso
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 03-06-2007, 20:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
dont they worship the chaos god slaa'nesh? (god of ****ing, drugs, and decadence)
Yeah a friend told me that they are sick ****s, shouldent be hard to get anyone to play a dark elf haha.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
8 - 03-07-2007, 04:44
Chaos Chosen.

I never said holy **** that looks bad ass in a rpg in a good while.

Calipso
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 03-07-2007, 08:51
Yeah im totally going chaos chosen :P

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
10 - 03-07-2007, 09:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipso View Post
Ive done some reading and I cant figure out if the different chaos races can group. I would assume they would as it would be retarded if you couldent group with your allies. Can anyone confirm or deny?
The good side is Order, the bad side is Disorder. Chaos is a race on the Disorder side.

Calipso
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 03-07-2007, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMyrmidon View Post
The good side is Order, the bad side is Disorder. Chaos is a race on the Disorder side.
I knew it was a race however I thought their faction was also called chaos :P but isnt it Destruction and not Disorder?

Gundam
VeteranX
Old
12 - 03-07-2007, 11:13
Chaos warriors of.... Tzeentch? Will there be chaos warriors of Khrone that absolutely pawn them in a late expansion? I still think its funny that they didn't give a class to each of the four chaos gods and instead they all follow the god of magic. This I must go Dark Elf and have an indirect relationship. Slannesh FTW!

shadow skill
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 03-07-2007, 18:18
chaos gogogogo!

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Chaos Grouping

Social Website Bullshit