Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4081 - 09-24-2022, 14:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
welcome 2 my sig

b/c when u sober up in a month (hey, i can dream, i still fantasize that i mite one day get laid), ppl will refer 2 this post in a semi-related political argument and u will deny having ever expressed such authoritarian sentiment
I didn't say anything about political opponents, I was talking about people that committed crimes. The greatest thing is that no one shows a shred of remorse until after conviction, and you show up to court to be sentenced. Then you're crying like children, sobbing for mercy, and get sent to prison anyway.

As I've said, prosecutors are not even close to putting criminals away.

Right wing is having a banner year.

Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4082 - 09-24-2022, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Pretty sure we're the ones putting you nutjobs in prison, and boy are you howling and crying at sentencing hearings. And get sent to prison anyway, lol, and we're far from finished with you.

When do you guys want to try it again? A lot of you are in prison now, but not nearly enough. Care to try a round 2?
"Yeah, but my corrupt are putting some of 'your' people in jail!1 Aha!"

Same fascist commies as always.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4083 - 09-24-2022, 14:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
445 of 842 charged were charged with "Interfering with Police"

Charges and sentences so far in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot - Washington Post

let me ask you this - how many of the BLM/Antifa ****s during all the riots violated the same rule and were charged? How many were held in jail without bail?

I will concede that your side is certainly charging Americans, taking them to trial and in many cases, putting them in jail. The one thing I am not hearing from your side is anything about fair justice. Dude MURDERS a 18 year old and gets bail....another dud TRESPASSES and is still being held in solitary without due process or bail.

But yeah, your side is all about fairness and justice.

You don't want a round 2. The way the DOJ has handled this has proven they can't be fair. Round 2 will be bloody, and you will lose.
He doesn't care about fairness or justice.

He's a demented injun abandoned by his own people/parents and was so low on the IQ charts, he fell for all of the **** propaganda hook, line, and sinker. These are the low-hanging fruit they aim for... womyn, fags, and dumb brown people. "It's not me, it's the white man who did this to me!"

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4084 - 09-24-2022, 15:15
i used to think that vanster was the type of person that was against capital punishment because sometimes the system got it wrong and innocent people might get the death penalty.

now i know that he is only for conservative voters getting the death penalty and being wrongly incarcerated.

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4085 - 09-24-2022, 15:19
C'mon, you think Vanster wouldn't be tribal?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
4086 - 09-24-2022, 15:20
Quote:
I didn't say anything about political opponents, I was talking about people that committed crimes.

that is argumentatively dishonest at best (realistically speaking, it's 100% pure distilled bull**** and only reinforces the notion that ur the sort of Dunning-Kreuger afflicted buffoon who thinks all other ppl r even dimmer than himself)

are u srsly trying 2 deny that these ppl are ur political opponents, that u have repeatedly expressed disdain for them as human beings and attacked their intellect w/o having even met or spoken 2 them because they are of different political disposition than u?

wat ur doing is arguing that strongly implied and even fully expressed sentiments, opinions, attitudes and arguments u have made haven't been made b/c u didn't write the words "these people, my political opponents..." in that particular post while expressing ur legitimately morally reprehensible sentiments and opinions about ppl w/ whom u openly disagree

or

are u trying 2 say u agree w/ the jan 6 protestors? are u saying that they aren't ur political opponents after all and ur derision, ur malice towards them is nonexistent and 4 the tribalwar gaming news reader base 2 think so would b a total misconstrual of ur blatantly hostile statements towards republicans/conservatives/trump supporters/jan 6 protestors/white people?

why keep going w/ the celebratory schadenfreude "you" statements about pawns (sry 2 disappoint u bruh, i wasn't there b/c even masturbation is a better use of my time and talents than joining in a sideshow orchestrated to keep the slovenly commoners eating each other instead of the socioeconomic overlords who bring less than nothing to the table of human civilization, and even ur team disagrees w/ ur repugnant attitude that some1 like me, who makes internet ****posts and is of ambiguous disposition apart from pissing on everyone and everything, belongs in prison on a long term sentence while being raped ["biting the pillow", u always jovially quip]) being victims of politically motivated prosecution and sentencing if these ppl aren't ur political/philosophical opponents? why close out w/ the snide "right wing is having a banner year" remark if you're not talking about ur political opponents?

i'd recommend u not play the "they are criminals" game b/c engaging in that tit-for-tat will have u overwhelmed by a zerg rush of citations condemning ~YOU~ and ur political homebois

Last edited by Edofnor; 09-24-2022 at 15:23..
DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4087 - 09-24-2022, 15:26
Holy ****.....a post worth reading.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4088 - 09-24-2022, 15:56
som1 get this man a chiky sam stat

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
4089 - 09-24-2022, 16:32
Be careful Ed, La Vain of La Mancha has the INTERNET POLICE on speed dial and will report you for the COLD HARD FACTS.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
4090 - 09-24-2022, 17:24
not much 2 report, i've already let u kno i'm a midlife crisis incel living in an old crack den in pueblo

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4091 - 09-24-2022, 18:57
Quote:
I didn't say anything about political opponents, I was talking about people that committed crimes that i have absolutely no proof of, but i feel he should be punished because im really made he was elected

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4092 - 09-25-2022, 02:07
In current news - Ivanka Trump gives me wood

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4094 - 09-25-2022, 04:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
fascist commies
Let me educate you:

Mussolini was a fascist. Hitler was a fascist. Rüdiger, Codreanu, and Gömbös were fascists. All of these people hated communism and waged war against countries that had communist systems of government because fascism and communism are diametrically opposed ideologies.

A person cannot, by definition, be both, ever. Read a 9th grade civics book.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4095 - 09-25-2022, 04:19
No they are not diametrically opposed. they're words that can be bent and changed to use as we see fit
just like you bending words any which way you want
and fascist sticks for what you ****ers are right now
You're going down and you're going to go down hard
You have no reservations

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4096 - 09-25-2022, 05:05
communists and fascists are both ****

we aren't fascists though, so stop calling us that, assholes.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4097 - 09-25-2022, 05:24
well maybes rlys

uno
VeteranXX
Old
4098 - 09-25-2022, 08:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
that is argumentatively dishonest at best (realistically speaking, it's 100% pure distilled bull**** and only reinforces the notion that ur the sort of Dunning-Kreuger afflicted buffoon who thinks all other ppl r even dimmer than himself)

are u srsly trying 2 deny that these ppl are ur political opponents, that u have repeatedly expressed disdain for them as human beings and attacked their intellect w/o having even met or spoken 2 them because they are of different political disposition than u?

wat ur doing is arguing that strongly implied and even fully expressed sentiments, opinions, attitudes and arguments u have made haven't been made b/c u didn't write the words "these people, my political opponents..." in that particular post while expressing ur legitimately morally reprehensible sentiments and opinions about ppl w/ whom u openly disagree

or

are u trying 2 say u agree w/ the jan 6 protestors? are u saying that they aren't ur political opponents after all and ur derision, ur malice towards them is nonexistent and 4 the tribalwar gaming news reader base 2 think so would b a total misconstrual of ur blatantly hostile statements towards republicans/conservatives/trump supporters/jan 6 protestors/white people?

why keep going w/ the celebratory schadenfreude "you" statements about pawns (sry 2 disappoint u bruh, i wasn't there b/c even masturbation is a better use of my time and talents than joining in a sideshow orchestrated to keep the slovenly commoners eating each other instead of the socioeconomic overlords who bring less than nothing to the table of human civilization, and even ur team disagrees w/ ur repugnant attitude that some1 like me, who makes internet ****posts and is of ambiguous disposition apart from pissing on everyone and everything, belongs in prison on a long term sentence while being raped ["biting the pillow", u always jovially quip]) being victims of politically motivated prosecution and sentencing if these ppl aren't ur political/philosophical opponents? why close out w/ the snide "right wing is having a banner year" remark if you're not talking about ur political opponents?

i'd recommend u not play the "they are criminals" game b/c engaging in that tit-for-tat will have u overwhelmed by a zerg rush of citations condemning ~YOU~ and ur political homebois
Holy ****, I think this is the first srs ed post I've ever seen

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4099 - 09-25-2022, 09:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
You have no reservations
My Tribe has one, so haha, owned.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
4100 - 09-25-2022, 10:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
communists and fascists are both ****

we aren't fascists though, so stop calling us that, assholes.
glad to hear you are 100% against censoring free speech, even if it is dis/misinformation and fully support Donald Trump having unfettered access to all social media platforms...and in fact should be protected from their censorship!

Page 205 of 793

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax