Rayn: why didnt you honor my name change request??

Wait.
How did you go from being a retarded high school stoner to a great intellectual with many degrees interviewing at Brown in only like 3 years?

I totally suck at picking nicknames, I mean look at me. My name is Lavan, a fellow schoolteacher always called me Vanster. .so I picked it. It's sophomoric and dumb, but that's what people know me as. :shrug:

Come to that, were it not for my divorce, I wouldn't even be here. I was having serious struggles with anger and stuff, my shrink suggested I go buy a "shoot-em-up computer game". . I went to Game Stop in Anchorage. . Tribes looked sort of Native American-ey, so I got it.

A year later I was looking for [IE] demos, and found this place. So there you go.

hahaha

It's the 43rd PATHETIC thread.
He's made many more.
But he had some sort of psychotic episode or finally realized how sad/empty his life is and has been really pathetic lately.

Wait.
How did you go from being a retarded high school stoner to a great intellectual with many degrees interviewing at Brown in only like 3 years?

I think I made those threads in 2002. Entered college in 2003. Entering graduate school in 2009 after 2 years of research.

What about you? What was your level of education in 2002?

FuFu's needs to get reversed BACK. That guy earned his reputation through years of epic retardation. You don't get to just wipe the slate clean. No do-overs.

I dont hate fufu but I agree. I dont even bother changing my name.

I think I made those threads in 2002. Entered college in 2003. Entering graduate school in 2009 after 2 years of research.

What about you? What was your level of education in 2002?
Here, try this:

[strike]What about you? What was your level of education in 2002?[/strike]
That post would have made you look a lot more secure/less douchey.

Answer the questions, I am answering yours. Your assumptions about what I do with my life bring douchebag to the extreme, and I take a certain delight in the knowledge of how wrong you are while wondering how disappointing it must be to constantly underachieve.

WAIT IS THAT INSECURITY?!?! I DONT KNOW I HOPE KURA FILLS ME IN!!!

Answer the questions, I am answering yours. Your assumptions about what I do with my life bring douchebag to the extreme, and I take a certain delight in the knowledge of how wrong you are while wondering how disappointing it must be to constantly underachieve.

WAIT IS THAT INSECURITY?!?! I DONT KNOW I HOPE KURA FILLS ME IN!!!
My level of education in 2002 was the same as yours. :lol:

You seriously need to loosen up. Let's meet up and smoke some cannabis!

and it appears your level of education has remained at the high school level for the past 7 years. get back to me when you graduate college.

and SMOKING cannabis is so 20th century.

i told fraggle he should try to lose weight and make it a competition with col.

he told me my proposal sounded gay.

hopefully this will put this thread back on track.

Back