Welcome to Tribalwar

Dear New Member,

Thanks for registering at TribalWar! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Before you begin, please read the following.

I hope this doesn't come off as smug or rude, but TribalWar prides itself on being an independent website without business-imposed censorship, and as such, the forums can sometimes seem unwelcoming. I want you to know that you ARE welcome, as long as you don't endeavor to crap up the place like an unhousebroken puppy.

Please note that for security and community reasons you will be unable to post or reply in the General Discussion forum for 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR REGISTRATION. You will be able to post in ALL of the OTHER sub-forums, just not the busiest one.

Its for your own good! New members who don't learn at least a little bit about how the Tribalwar community works before posting sometimes attract negative attention from older forum members.

This is to encourage you to read the forums some before you start spamming whatever gibberish you think everyone else wants to hear about. We've had many problems with people joining up and not taking the time to get a feel for the community climate here which inevitably results in them attracting the ire of our community.

Please take this time to lurk a bit and read the Policy Updates & Announcements forum @ Policy Updates & Announcements - TribalWar Forums to familiarize yourself with some of the new rules. The Announcements and Policy forum contains a lot of administrative interaction so you can find out more about how Tribalwar works administratively. Hopefully you'll get a feel for the community before you make a bad first impression.

There is little actual moderation on the Tribalwar boards. First off, this means that you should never expect the moderators to intervene when you get your feelings hurt because someone insulted your mom who has cancer or your ugly best friend. Instead, the forums are mostly self-policed by social Darwinisn and vigilante justice. I will try to briefly explain the natural laws that govern our board for the benefit of you, the new member.

Tribalwar represents a close-knit Internet community that spans back to the early days of the World Wide Web, and as any other similar unit, has developed its own zany culture. What that means for you as a new member is that you should try and show respect to the community you are joining or they will descend upon you like a wolf among sheep and you may find yourself a pariah rather quickly.

I don't make the rules, I just guide them along. The TribalWar community is always happy to take new members into their ranks as long as the new members are willing to contribute something to the community other than stupidity. During your first few months here, you can earn the respect of the posters here by making interesting posts, helping when people ask for it, avoiding attention whoring, and staying away from the condition known as 'Member Diarrhea' whereby new posters sometimes feel the need to spam the hell out of the forums with a bunch of crap for reasons unknown. In short, be cool and we will be thrilled to have you with us.

Also, for the love of God, please don't post a 'hello' or 'introduction' thread.

Thanks.
On Behalf of the Entire Community,
Rayn

Rayn, what constitutes as nws?

Posting titties. Although, there are a few places it's allowed. This is not one of them.

O.K.
titties.jpg

NSFW is like this:
http://www.popularpages.net/pics/huge-titties_4_3317.jpg
w/ the url is ok too. Just don't post the picture here.

Back