Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour? by |R|u|s|t|y| - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour?
Page 15 of 36
View Poll Results: Do you?
Yes 40 27.97%
No 103 72.03%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
281 - 04-04-2016, 01:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
this poll is retarded. no, I don't support a $15/hr minimum wage because you're right that is too high. if you start talking $10/hr minimum wage, that sounds a bit more reasonable.

i'm thinking you may have posted this poll in response to legislation introduced in a certain state, or something i'm not aware of. maybe that's why you've chosen $15/hr as the proposed minimum wage. since I don't have other options to choose in this poll, i'll vote yes to show support for raising the minimum wage in general. however I agree 15 is a little much
Yeah, I'm not married to the number, I just want someone who works 40 hours a week to not NEED to draw welfare to survive.

I'm tired of corporate welfare rebadged as lazy burger flipper welfare. I don't give a **** if they are greaseballs too stupid to get a better job, get them off my ****ing tax tit and make the retards that eat fast food pay an extra dollar for the nasty **** they can't resist stuffing their faces with... my taxes are already covering their self induced diabetes.

Sponsored Links
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
282 - 04-04-2016, 01:28
i guess **** you aint a put down in tehvuls reality

maybe its a sign of admiration

Kill-Switch
Veteran++
Old
283 - 04-04-2016, 01:34
LET THEM EAT CAKE

RU485
VeteranX
Old
284 - 04-04-2016, 01:43
The more money people in minimum wage jobs make, the more they spend. It's the equivalent of flicking the economy's bean (also known as the velocity of money).

As explained by Asher Edelman (the inspiration for Gordon Gekko in Wall Street):

Quote:
When you have the top one percent getting money, they spend 5, 10 percent of what they earn. When you have the lower end of the economy getting money, they spend 100, or 110 percent of what they earn. As you***8217;ve had a transfer of wealth to the top, and a transfer of income to the top, you have a shrinking consumer base, basically, and you have a shrinking velocity of money.
Supporting an increase in the minimum wage is supporting economic stimulation and subsequent growth.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
285 - 04-04-2016, 01:59
min wage means nothing long as we allow 35+ million illegals take construction, farm, and landscaping jobs for $5/hr untaxed while also shelling out max welfare $ and foodstamps and medical all paid by taxes of americans. same farm, landscaping, and construction business owners dont give a flying **** what the min wage is long as obama gov refuses to enforce laws designed to serve and protect the lives of american citizens

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
286 - 04-04-2016, 02:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
i guess **** you aint a put down in tehvuls reality
I don't just live in reality. I create reality.

RU485
VeteranX
Old
287 - 04-04-2016, 02:12
shut the **** up retard

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
288 - 04-04-2016, 02:14
I'd create my own reality to live in too if I was you tbh, so fair play

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
289 - 04-04-2016, 02:16
Or what? You gonna send your boyfriend ep after me? **** outta here bagel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
I'd create my own reality to live in too if I was you tbh, so fair play
My reality is vaping cbd medicine while half listening to a nuwave oven infomercial. They almost have me sold on the proplus but the shipping is prob a *****.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
290 - 04-04-2016, 05:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
Yeah, I'm not married to the number, I just want someone who works 40 hours a week to not NEED to draw welfare to survive.

I'm tired of corporate welfare rebadged as lazy burger flipper welfare. I don't give a **** if they are greaseballs too stupid to get a better job, get them off my ****ing tax tit and make the retards that eat fast food pay an extra dollar for the nasty **** they can't resist stuffing their faces with... my taxes are already covering their self induced diabetes.
Then you probably want to be around 11.50. That disqualifies people from getting gov't assistance

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
291 - 04-04-2016, 07:34
Quote:

nothing about fast food is more likely to cause diabetes (or any number of other diseases or health conditions) than any other restaurant food--or really, most food, in general

don't buy into this retarded health food fad

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
292 - 04-04-2016, 07:40
Soda #1 cause of fat people

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 04-04-2016, 08:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
294 - 04-04-2016, 08:53
Quote:

Vote bernie

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
295 - 04-04-2016, 08:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Then you probably want to be around 11.50. That disqualifies people from getting gov't assistance
Good god you're a genius

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
296 - 04-04-2016, 09:23

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
297 - 04-04-2016, 09:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Or what? You gonna send your boyfriend ep after me? **** outta here bagel.

My reality is vaping cbd medicine while half listening to a nuwave oven infomercial. They almost have me sold on the proplus but the shipping is prob a *****.
I guess we've seen the last of "I devote 14 hours of each day to study."

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
298 - 04-04-2016, 10:47
For a time.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
299 - 04-04-2016, 16:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
edit: here's a great link that actually provides sources: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/1...-Pick-Cherries
LMAO......Great source at dailykos from a mouth breathing leftist

One that just got done *****ing about Faux News again

Damn Koch brothers.....amiright?

Go Figure

Forbes is ****.....dailykos great

Huffpo and Mother Earth must not have been reporting that day

As I said, we are predisposed to believe what we want to believe.

The rest doesn't matter.

Increasing labor costs doesn't increase cost of living. Or product costs

The type of insufferably dumb **** that only a leftist who doesn't run or own anything could possibly believe in.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 04-04-2016, 16:19
I cant wait to be grossly overpaid for numbskull menial labour especially since my state has lowest cost of living 15/hr is living fat n large. Its like a 100% increase over the minimum wage i think its 7.25 now.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 36

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert