Arsin/Precise2

i understand youre going over the top to be funny here

but you realize if you succeed youre going to be the next person to get railed on because youre acting like a loser on the intrawebs.

doubt it

I'm pretty fucking awesome and that's also undeniable fact

btw anyone reading this who has SC2 beta and wants to play a fun non-uber-competitive game.. PM me or something

I want to play SC2 but I'm not a big fan of the build-order clicks-per-second gameplay style. I just want to chill and play Starcraft, ffs.

Obibun are you going to tell your gf you spent your day participating in an epic Internet conquest involving some loser you met on an online video game forum

also for the record that gorgeous chick I posted a few days back is even more into me now

I learned a lot about the historiography of the Kennedy administration today because I helped her with a paper

ps why are people still trying to prove shit by means of post count

like, are they not aware that if I'm so inclined, instead of editing a post I will just post again a second time?

Not being a virginy loser means I don't feel constrained to abide by the etiquette of an internet forum, I'll post as many times as I damn well please, and fuck models in the interim, and one day if technology so permits, during

fuck yeah

at the very worst /best he took over the personality of some nobody on the forums who lives in the next town over

still waiting for pics of xcursion.

how's ur 'fishing' going arsin?

so does anyone want to play a friendly game of Starcraft 2 where I can actually watch things happening instead of having to constantly click out orders just so that I don't fall beside by three entire seconds thus losing the game?

It's getting hard to tell who is the bigger faggot when it comes down to Obi and arsin/precise. I mean it's really neck and neck.

as much as I want ellen to shoot himself, you're verging on psychopathy yourself on this one obibro

This is actually just a vendetta combined with abject bordem.

Plus the fact I was able to oust a psychopathic liar with no real effort aside from some basic deduction just made my day yesterday

I spent so much money in Amsterdam that I've got to be incredibly sparse with it for at least a few weeks, which means I won't be doing much

So I take my fun in revealing to the forum world at large that arsin is completely insane and has been pretending to be 4 different people for reasons unbeknownst to anyone here

I think what has surprised/ired me the most is the simple refusal of people to believe obvious facts. I could be talking about Dr. Pepper and be just as vehement in stating facts when people are so blind to them.

Back