NFL rule change needed to protect QBs

the only reason they'd make a new rule is cuz of $

the NFL could give 2 shits about someones knee

sorry im not a bandwagon fan like most people who have decided to say they are patriots fans.

I hate it when people play the bandwagon card. Just because a team is successful does not mean the majority of their fans are on the bandwagon. The anti-Patriots bandwagon is probably bigger.

It's disgusting that you think injuring a player is a "victory."

I hate it when people play the bandwagon card. Just because a team is successful does not mean the majority of their fans are on the bandwagon. The anti-Patriots bandwagon is probably bigger.

It's even funnier when he makes a bandwagon comment to a Raiders fan. There hasn't been a bandwagon in the Black Hole for a long time.

I for one held a party after the news broke of Brady's injury. We had a good time.

I think the best part of everything will be when the pats go 19-0 this year.

ok well at least when they still win the division.

Brady should have realized where Pollard was, but I still think it was a cheap shot, even it wasn't recognized as "dirty".

Either way, they shouldn't make any new rules, it's a fucking physical sport and should be played that way.

I think it already is a rule not to hit a qb at the knee and below. He lunged at brady where the fuck did he think he was going to hit? I know he's been vindicated by the league but I definitely think it should have been fined.

I think it already is a rule not to hit a qb at the knee and below. He lunged at brady where the fuck did he think he was going to hit? I know he's been vindicated by the league but I definitely think it should have been fined.

You're right. Wilfork got fined for it last year when he hit Losman. I can't find a video of the play though.

Last edited:
Like I said, I think it was a cheap shot and he should have been fined, but I don't really believe he meant to knock him out for the season. It's not like stepping on someones face like Haynesworth.

What they should do is not play any real games and pick 1 man from each roster to play Madden to see who wins the game. You would play with injuries turned off of course so nobody got knocked out for the virtual season.

Back