Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

Bravo SeVeReD!!

I have 1 more year before I can pull the plug. Looking at splitting time in Philippines (wife is from) and US. We got a lot couple years back just waiting to build.

I'm taking off Saturday for Mazataln from TJ international. My wife is in Poland with my sisters to visit a cousin that lives there (what a lot of white people there... I've told her to take a picture of diversity and ... wait i degress...) What's special about this trip is my best friend from childhood is going with me. Besides knowing each other since before? middle school (too many skateboard accidents to clearly remember; fuck there goes my supreme court nomination...)
we both have held onto our love of surfing. There will be pics of food and the condo and
there will be surf
woohoo

also, sitting here in the tj apartment with tj door open because there is a fiesta across the street and some guys are karioking and they are fucking great.

Last edited:
english i speak it
wife in poland
me in Mazatlan w/ best friend
first time he's seen the condo
i get to visit dogs
surf predictions look good

Cab ride to TJ international < $10
Flight to Culiacan Mx $35
Taxi to bus station < $10
Bus to Mazatlan < $10
Taxi to Torre eMe condo < $10
hope to be surfing or drunk by evening

Last edited:
Ack Will fix later.

SPXBYnY

Last edited:
Mexico is the real land of opportunity thx 2 gross mismanagement of the USA franchise at the hands of the baby boomers

They’re going 2 pay 4 that wall bc it’s gonna keep damn dirty gringos out and housing affordable for real mexicans :cool:

Cab ride to TJ international < $10
Flight to Culiacan Mx $35
Taxi to bus station < $10
Bus to Mazatlan < $10
Taxi to Torre eMe condo < $10
hope to be surfing or drunk by evening

and here i am reminded in Europe that even if the hotel is 1/4 mile away there was a 20 euro minimum to get in a taxi

:lol:

Hi all
Will post pics when I get home. Actually would like to train around. From Mochis to forget where they have a passenger train I'm looking into.

I too am retiring to MX. BC to be exact.

We have an apartment in Otay TJ. I take hwy 2000 to Rosarito to surf k38. Where in baja do you plan to live? Popotla is a nice community; we thought about buying there. Below Ensanada is a place called Erendida that is gorgeous but a bit isolated. Are you planning northern, central, or southern baja?

What's nice about Mazatlan is it has a ferry service that takes you and your car across to La Paz baja.
Baja-all-routes.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the picture I was trying to post above. From my latest week down there with my best friend I've known since childhood. more pics after doing stuff this morning

Taken from the condo's balcony
SPXBYnY.jpg

Back