VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 06-26-2013, 17:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
10 hour drive from elpaso, 6 hours from brownsville,5 from lubbock

thats a bad ****ing idea
so not having a baby and spending the next 18 years of your life isn't worth a 6 hour drive? what the **** is this mcdonalds, you want a drive thru 5 minutes away

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
62 - 06-26-2013, 17:35
Emperor Goshin would have drive-thru abortion clinics on every corner of the street, except there would be no streets since everyone would live in a giant pod in space anyway.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 06-26-2013, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Oh I totally agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwejQBIyjow

They reserve force, through government, for everything else "they" believe in.
I don't get this. Did someone say democrats aren't hypocrites and that they don't also have morons in their party? I guess the real difference is that they aren't as loud about it.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
64 - 06-26-2013, 17:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
I don't get this. Did someone say democrats aren't hypocrites and that they don't also have morons in their party? I guess the real difference is that they aren't as loud about it.
huh? Democrats are extremely loud and annoying about things.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
65 - 06-26-2013, 17:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Emperor Goshin would have drive-thru abortion clinics on every corner of the street, except there would be no streets since everyone would live in a giant pod in space anyway.
sky scrapers with hydro farms taking up some floors and 3 story parks in the middle, with forest and wilderness a mile out from the now much smaller footprinted city in every direction

6 hours is a long time for some poor person with a **** job that wont give them a day off, ****ty wages to afford the gas for the trip, **** car that might even break down driving that distance, and just general **** of a 6 hour trip home after the "operation"

BlueSoxSWJ
VeteranX
Old
66 - 06-26-2013, 17:48
The issue with the 20 week part is that the bill makes NO exceptions. If the fetus develops without a brain, the mother would still be forced to carry it to term, even if doing so puts the mother's health or life at risk, so that a brainless blob of cells can die at 9 months instead of 5.

The main goal, of course, is to make abortions very inconvenient without banning them outright, since that would obviously violate Roe v. Wade and would also piss off the financial conservatives who don't really like the social conservatives. As long as people with money still have access, they don't care if the poor get ****ed over.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
67 - 06-26-2013, 17:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
6 hours is a long time for some poor person with a **** job that wont give them a day off, ****ty wages to afford the gas for the trip, **** car that might even break down driving that distance, and just general **** of a 6 hour trip home after the "operation"
well it's either that or

either way, get after it.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 06-26-2013, 17:52
Texas is so pro-life it's executing it's 500th inmate today

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
69 - 06-26-2013, 17:54
big difference, baby is innocent.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
70 - 06-26-2013, 18:13
implying texas only executes the guilty

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
71 - 06-26-2013, 18:16
like that matters. texas alone executes around 80,000 innocent people a year, what's a couple more among the guilty?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
73 - 06-26-2013, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzfugen View Post
ahhh you're an R vs D guy, not interested waste of my time
Is that what you got out of my agreement that Republicans and Democrats are vile dog ****? Clearly reading what I said, instead of what you think I say, is also a waste of your precious time. Yet you bother to comment but are too lazy to understand the follow up.

The bar is abysmally low in here for a reason and this might just have something to do with it.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 06-26-2013 at 18:21..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
74 - 06-26-2013, 18:24
haha that was good

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
75 - 06-26-2013, 18:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSoxSWJ View Post
The issue with the 20 week part is that the bill makes NO exceptions. If the fetus develops without a brain, the mother would still be forced to carry it to term, even if doing so puts the mother's health or life at risk, so that a brainless blob of cells can die at 9 months instead of 5.

The main goal, of course, is to make abortions very inconvenient without banning them outright, since that would obviously violate Roe v. Wade and would also piss off the financial conservatives who don't really like the social conservatives. As long as people with money still have access, they don't care if the poor get ****ed over.
Totally agreed.

Sounds to me like Conservatives are trying to do with abortion what Liberals are doing with guns in States like New York, California, and New Jersey.

Incrementally getting their goal by chipping away at your ability to do something that shouldn't involve anyone else.

As AdreNaLiNe mentioned above.......I'm just glad both sides aren't trying to be annoying about forcing their ideology onto others around them. **** them both, leave people alone, and let them make their own decisions. Anything shy of that makes you an authoritarian ******* in my mind.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 06-26-2013 at 18:31..
Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 06-26-2013, 18:29
gotta break a few eggs.

not these eggs

these ones:

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 06-26-2013, 18:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzfugen View Post
I somewhat agree for me its not so much the issue as it is bible thumpers trying to force their warped morality on the rest of us by legislating christianity

Your implication is that YOU can clearly see the intent of one side of the spectrum, yet you offer nothing how the leftists would legislate and enforce their warped morality through the very same governmental organizations when they are in control?

Have you even been paying attention to the Owebama admin?

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 06-26-2013, 18:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

Your implication is that YOU can clearly see the intent of one side of the spectrum, yet you offer nothing how the leftists would legislate and enforce their warped morality through the very same governmental organizations when they are in control?

Bush, etc.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
79 - 06-26-2013, 18:35
The difference is that Owebama/Bush isn't being annoying about it.

Their AWB, NSA, NDAA, PA extension, gun running schemes, and foreign policy debacle is in no way annoying or forcing you to do anything.

When you call people out for being inconsistent.....that makes you an R & D kind of guy and that's just a waste of time. I'm above all that, but not above pointing my finger in one direction and pretending this issue only goes that way.

Right Juz?

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
80 - 06-26-2013, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

Yeah whoever heard of allowing someone to control their own body.

Why not give us some examples of legislation for male biological processes.

Page 4 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page ABORTION BILL PASSED. gg texas

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes