[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so you spit one bit out. then they have .001 spit ridden dirt infested gram of a shroom. id be amazed if they could even test it. then the judge or lawyer will laugh in their face.

i mean seriously once youre swallong it and the cop has you on the ground and says spit it out why the fuck would u listen

protip: if you get caught with pills, only have 1 of them. that way, when they test it to see what it is, they destroy al lthe evidence

ok so you spit one bit out. then they have .001 spit ridden dirt infested gram of a shroom. id be amazed if they could even test it. then the judge or lawyer will laugh in their face.

i mean seriously once youre swallong it and the cop has you on the ground and says spit it out why the fuck would u listen

protip: if you get caught with pills, only have 1 of them. that way, when they test it to see what it is, they destroy al lthe evidence

:lol:

so seriously..whats the remote for.

FuFu, you probably have never been caught. But there are thousands that do, and not because they don't know what they're doing, its because its completely out of your hands, unlike what you believe.

Juggs, why do you insist that we're all DOPEheads DOPE DOPE DOEP DOEP DOPE then hang out in here all the time?

assfrags 43
Zear 17
zorro 16
Vintage 13
FuFu 13
claudius 10
28K Modem 9
lolpicard 6
euph 6
whoever 6
SkivviS 5
MolimOrion 5
BlackMyst 3
SkittleBrew 3
JuggerNaught 3
Travace 3
foolish 3
tehvul2 2
EcKoPwnZ 2
m00ky 2
buize 2
nigafool 2
SniperOmega 2
JustinCase 2
[SSA]HellSpawn 2
Jungle Fish 2
olaf 2
Sn0wm4n 2
DoctoR WanG 1
Leonidas Tzu 1
Dyno 1
disclaimer226 1
TheGhost 1
SeVeReD 1
cmose 1
Pirate Steve 1
Ray 1
Orestes 1
LGBR 1
p0ng! 1
GraphiX 1
GreasyBoy 1
Xeri0us 1
loftin16 1
captaninsayno 1
adrian ng 1
GiftOfTheGame 1
Tappy 1
USMC*Enima 1
badacidtrip 1
FishStix 1
Flash 1
Son of Mothra 1
SharpShooter 1
redlighter 1
max 1
Highfive 1

yeah, hangin out here all the time smokey.

i know what it's like to have things happen that you can't control. the point is if you have a bag of shrooms on you, all you have to do is eat them whenever you hear/see/whatever the cop. whats the cop gona do, shoot you. even if he tackles me, if youre prepared you acn just down them. thats why im telling you first, to prepare him.

properly prepared, its impossible for the law to penalize you for having 1-2 grams of anything, assuming youre willing and capable to properly dispose of it

assfrags 43
Zear 17
zorro 16
Vintage 13
FuFu 13
claudius 10
28K Modem 9
lolpicard 6
euph 6
whoever 6
SkivviS 5
MolimOrion 5
BlackMyst 3
SkittleBrew 3
JuggerNaught 3
Travace 3
foolish 3
tehvul2 2
EcKoPwnZ 2
m00ky 2
buize 2
nigafool 2
SniperOmega 2
JustinCase 2
[SSA]HellSpawn 2
Jungle Fish 2
olaf 2
Sn0wm4n 2
DoctoR WanG 1
Leonidas Tzu 1
Dyno 1
disclaimer226 1
TheGhost 1
SeVeReD 1
cmose 1
Pirate Steve 1
Ray 1
Orestes 1
LGBR 1
p0ng! 1
GraphiX 1
GreasyBoy 1
Xeri0us 1
loftin16 1
captaninsayno 1
adrian ng 1
GiftOfTheGame 1
Tappy 1
USMC*Enima 1
badacidtrip 1
FishStix 1
Flash 1
Son of Mothra 1
SharpShooter 1
redlighter 1
max 1
Highfive 1

yeah, hangin out here all the time smokey.

Rofl, can you not count. You've posted more than the majority of the people on that list. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back