Never relax around bl@@@@

This is another video that explains why women with a high body count are so fucked up.

No matter what you do, you'll be compared to others, in bed, and about the possessions you provide. Laurie used to compare me with others regarding the house, cars, vacations, nothing was ever good enough.

What does this have to do with the women shooting another in a store? It's because she doesn't have a husband, demands everything, and doesn't give a fuck about others. So when triggered, she went off and killed someone with no regard. It's a stereotype. That's why you don't confront anyone in public, because they could have a gun and shoot you because their life sucks.

Last edited:
Can't argue with that logic

Pregnant Florida suspect in Uber murder seeks release because unborn baby not charged with crime | Fox News

Spoiler

This is another video that explains why women with a high body count are so fucked up.

No matter what you do, you'll be compared to others, in bed, and about the possessions you provide. Laurie used to compare me with others regarding the house, cars, vacations, nothing was ever good enough.

What does this have to do with the women shooting another in a store? It's because she doesn't have a husband, demands everything, and doesn't give a fuck about others. So when triggered, she went off and killed someone with no regard. It's a stereotype. That's why you don't confront anyone in public, because they could have a gun and shoot you because their life sucks.

ur muslim now

whats a blat?
Blat was used in the 2nd post of this thread. I googled the term and it doesn't come up except for computer abbreviations. Can't say Black in YT comments or it will be deleted. So we have to talk in a new language to keep from being cancelled, or called a racist.

Missouri AG moves to fire Dem attorney Kim Gardner after she refuses to resign over public safety outcry | Fox News

On Wednesday, Bailey gave Gardner an ultimatum — resign or be removed — after a motorist who repeatedly violated his bond conditions on earlier charges crashed and left a teenage volleyball player with major injuries that required both her legs be amputated. Gardner's office is the one that should be monitoring compliance with bond conditions and revoking them when those terms are violated.

AP23054172397147.jpg

dood im a middle aged incel and i think ngfm has srs psychological issues w/ women

idk maybe im not rly incel anymore, just an aging virgin

I always thought you were kidding about that. I’m not really an expert on incels, you don’t rub me as an incel type because you post with confidence generally. My uneducated opinion on incels is that they lack confidence

Video shows 6-foot-6 student beat teacher unconscious for taking Nintendo Switch
A disturbing video shows a 6-foot-6-inch Florida student beating a female staffer unconscious inside a school this week after she confiscated his Nintendo Switch video game device.

The infuriated 17-year-old can be seen sprinting toward the female educator, who turns and spots her assailant a split second before he shoves her to the floor.

The 270-pound student then repeatedly stomps on the unconscious paraprofessional inside Matanzas High School in Palm Coast before punching her 15 times.
[...]

According to an arrest report, arriving deputies found the teacher bloody and unconscious.

The rampaging student, who lives in a group home, began spitting in the teacher’s direction, telling cops that he was “going to kill her” when he returned to school.

While he was being processed, the teen repeatedly asked a deputy when he was going to be released, and began kicking a desk and becoming violent when he didn’t get the answers he was hoping for.
[...]

The rampaging student, who lives in a group home, began spitting in the teacher’s direction, telling cops that he was “going to kill her” when he returned to school.

jfc. That should just be a justified execution on the spot.

Just put him down. You can't fix that. I dont want to hear about he's really a good kid and was turning his life around. Fuck that animal

Back