FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com

brandon, no can do. their billing area is completely broken. i've contacted enom already as suggested by moker in another thread. they said they can't help me because my contact information is invalid for my WHOIS. my WHOIS info listed is John Doe and a bunch of other stuff that i had put in ages ago. enom is saying that i have to fix it first, but SS support and the domain editing feature is dead so i can't fix it, so i'm in quite a pickle here. :mad:

thanks for your help

Hey is there SSL access to our accounts, or can you run a cmd for me if needed?

Btw... Branzone has been absolutly great as a virtual host, shit if I could just get my managed boxes to be handled that well....

Hey is there SSL access to our accounts, or can you run a cmd for me if needed?
Well this is an old post - I apologize for the no reply perhaps this was already answered through our support. If not yes we can enable SSH for you just create a support ticket and we will have it enabled for your account. :)

Gimme reasons why I should go with Branzone over something like GoDaddy or 1and1
https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?app_hdr=&ci=5652
1&1 Internet Inc. -Hosting-1&1 Beginner Package

Make me a customer!

Read around the forums or our testimonials. It really depends on YOU and what you need or require from the company you select. Our machines are QUALITY brand machines not cheap/slow Celerons with massive IDE hdd's. Many have posted around here that the other companies you have listed are difficult to work with or simply can't support their requirements. We aim to please, it's as simple as that. :)

I was tryin to convince someone that branzone is great, but got these replies.

website dosent even work
click on sight map at bottom. Plunk nothing
privacy policy too bonk!
where does it say what kinda systems your running on? (webhosting)

Back